I was worried you were dead.
我很怕你已經死了
Tobias Budge killed two Baltimore Police officers,
托拜厄斯·巴奇殺害了兩名巴爾的摩警官
nearly killed an FBI special agent,
還差點殺了一名聯調局特別探員
and after all of that, his first stop is here, at your office.
可他殺人后的第一站竟然是這里,你的辦公室
He came to kill my patient.
他來殺我的病人
Your patient. Is that who Budge was serenading?
你的病人就是聽巴奇奏小夜曲的那個人嗎
I don't know. Franklyn knew more than he was telling me.
我不知道。富蘭克林并沒告訴我全部的秘密
He told Mr. Budge that he didn't have to kill anymore.
他只是勸巴奇先生別再殺人了
And then he broke Franklyn's neck,
接著巴奇先生扭斷了富蘭克林的脖子
and then he attacked me.
接著他開始襲擊我
You killed him? Yeah.
你殺了他?是的
Could Franklyn have been involved in whatever Budge was doing?
富蘭克林是否可能參與了巴奇的謀殺
I thought this was a simple matter of poor choice in friends.
我本以為他只是單純地交友不慎
This doesn't feel simple to me.
我覺得事情沒那么簡單
I feel like I've... dragged you into my world.
我感覺...我把你拉進了泥潭
I got here on my own. But I appreciate the company.
我是自愿的。不過有你在我很感激