Thanks for coming.
謝謝你能過來一趟
Kind of freaked me out on the phone. What's going on?
你在電話里的語氣把我嚇著了。出什么事了
We have to talk.
我們得談談
Ok. You know how much I care about you.
你知道我非常關心你
Ok. Just whatever it is, just tell me, ok?
告訴我到底發生了什么,好嗎
I went by your restaurant last night, and I saw you with Brody.
我昨晚去了你的餐廳,我看見你和布魯迪在一起
Why didn't you come in? I would have introduced you to him.
怎么不進來,我可以介紹你們認識啊
I've already met him, Tracy.
我認識他,特蕾西
His real name is Perry Whitley.
他的真名是佩里·懷特利
He's a second-year art major at Alcott University.
愛爾考特大學藝術系二年級的學生
The university called me into assess a threat,
校方讓我做過一次威脅評估
and I made contact with him, and he became fixated on me.
那時我和他有接觸過,之后我便成了他的目標
But... I know. It's a lot to process.
可是...我明白,你需要時間消化
You think he sought me out to get close to you?
你覺得他是利用我來接近你
Stalkers invade the world of the people they stalk to feel closer to them, to feed their obsession.
跟蹤者常會侵入被跟蹤人的生活,由此生出親密感來滿足他們的迷戀
We've seen this before.
我們都見識過的
I found these on his dorm room wall. He's escalating, Tracy. He's dangerous.
我在他宿舍的墻上發現了這些。他的出格舉動在逐漸升級,特蕾西。非常危險
What is wrong with me?
我這是怎么了
Nothing is wrong with you. This has nothing to do with your past.
這不是你的錯。這與你的過去也無關
You're a strong woman who was lied to. That is it.
你是一個堅強的女性,只是受到了欺騙。僅此而已
He asked me about you. He got your alarm code from my phone, didn't he?
他曾問過你的事。是他從我手機上得知了你的警報密碼,是吧
I believe so. And he was the one that left the teddy bear.
我覺得是。那只泰迪熊也是他放的
So he knows about your family, your real name.
這么說他了解你的家庭,你的真名
I never said anything, I swear.
不是我說的,我發誓
I know. He found out some other way.
我知道,他是通過別的途徑發現的
You know how insidious this gets. There's no room for apology, Trace.
人是可以很狡猾的。你無需道歉,特蕾西
There's only room for the correct response
我們現在只有正確應對
because as survivors of stalking we know that our reaction is everything.
作為幸存者,我們都明白跟蹤案中我們的反應決定著一切
I need you to make minimal contact and not tip him off.
我需要你盡量避免和他接觸,但也不要打草驚蛇
Do you understand? I'm sorry. God.
明白了嗎?對不起。天啊。