John, I appreciate the risk you're taking for me and Anthony.
約翰,我很感謝你甘冒風險救我和安東尼。
Anthony. Always just thought of him as Scarface.
安東尼。一直以為他就叫刀疤。
We go way back.
我們交情很深。
Prison?
監獄認識的?
Close. Group home. Anthony transferred in from juvie, where he served the better part of his childhood for killing his father. That's how he got his scar.
差不多。教養院。安東尼從少管所被轉過來,他的童年時光都在里邊服刑了,罪名是殺了自己的父親。他的刀疤就是這么來的。
He got fed up with the old man beating on his mom. Stepped in one night, slit his throat.
他受夠了老子一直打他媽媽。晚上溜進房間,一刀封喉。
As you can imagine, we hit it right off. I suppose it was inevitable this day would come.
你能想象得到,我們一見如故。我知道這一天早晚會到來。
It's coming for us all.
我們誰都跑不了。
You ever wonder how much you're willing to take? How much further you can go?
你是否想過自己愿意付出多少代價,自己還能走多遠?
Sometimes. Right now I just want to get as far as the exit.
有時會想。現在我只想著快去出口。
No cameras. Remember our deal. We do this, then straight to the subway.
沒有監控。記住之前的約定。干完這個,直接回地鐵站。
Yeah, yeah. You're killing the mood.
知道啦。你真會煞風景。
Are you sure this is the place?
你確定是這里嗎?
Sorry, sweetie. You didn't leave me any choice.
抱歉,愛人。我別無選擇。
I will end you.
我廢了你。
You can end me all you want. Right after your nap.
隨便你怎么廢我。等你睡醒后。