I heard you a song.
我給你寫了首歌
I want to play it, but first, you need to know that it was inspired by your eyes,
我想彈給你聽,但首先你要知道,是你的眼睛激發了我的創作靈感
A soft blue like the ocean.
你的瞳孔是柔和的藍色,像海洋般深邃
Stop it. No. He won't like that. It's too cheesy.
別說了,他不會喜歡的。太俗了
No. No. Adam-Aadam likes romance. He needs to know how I feel, so... I love you.
不不,亞當喜歡浪漫。他需要知道我的感受,所以...我愛你
There! I said it, and you need to know that...be quiet, please.
你看,我說出口了。你必須知道,請保持安靜
Be quiet. This-this is very... very, very important, and you're trying to ruin it.
保持安靜,這件事...非常,非常重要,你卻試圖破壞氣氛
What if he just doesn't know?
如果他不知道怎么辦
Well, what if he loves me, too, and I'm... Please love me, too.
如果他也愛我,而我...請愛上我
Please, Dr. Lewis. Damn it! Stop it!
求你了,路易斯醫生。可惡,快停下
She's hearing voices? Schizophrenic. Who is she?
她有幻聽的癥狀嗎?精神分裂癥。她是誰
Claudia Burke, music major at USC until she was forced to drop out due to low grades.
克勞迪婭·布爾科,南加州大學音樂系學生,但由于成績太低被強制退學
Stopped taking her meds.
不再吃藥了
You have an address? Want to take a field trip?
你有她的地址嗎?想去實地考察一番嗎?
Sure. Why not?
好啊,為什么不呢
No. I didn't want to go. I'll just sit here and do...stuff.
不,我一點都"不想"去。我就待在這里,做事情吧