Beth, I have Dr. Adam Lewis in the conference room.
貝絲,有位亞當·路易斯醫生在會議室等你
He's a psychiatrist, says he's being harassed by one of his patients.
他是個心理醫生,聲稱他收到一名患者騷擾
You take it.
這案子你接吧
Sure. Is everything all right?
沒問題,你還好吧
Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?
挺好的,怎么了
You seem anxious, preoccupied.
你看上去很焦慮,而且有心事
I thought the psychiatrist was in the conference room.
心理醫生不是在會議室嗎
I'm sorry. Work hazard.
抱歉,職業習慣
It's fine. I'm busy today, Janice. Can you run point and have Ben assist you?
沒事,我今天很忙,詹妮絲。你主導然后讓本協助你可以嗎
You got it. Ok.
沒問題。好
I didn't see who left it.
我沒看到是誰放的
But you have someone in mind.
但是你有懷疑的人選
There is a patient who is fixated on me. She's actually been stalking me for a while now.
有個患者對我有點迷戀。實際上她已經跟蹤我一段時間了
Why didn't you report it before?
你之前為什么不報案呢
I was reluctant. I've never revealed a patient's name before.
我不太想干這種事。我從來沒透露過病人的名字
You're aware of the taras off exception to confidentiality.
你知道你這樣并未違反醫患間的保密條款
If you believe she poses a threat, you're obligated to do so.
如果你認為她造成了威脅,你必須上報
Which is why I'm here now.
所以我現在來了
Tell us about your patient. Perhaps we can determine that for you.
跟我們講講你的病人吧。也許我們能幫你判斷