Hey, Ben. Really nice job today.
本。你今天的表現很棒
Thanks. Good night.
謝謝。晚安
Thank you. Mark's agreed to work with us.
謝謝。馬克同意跟我們合作
Looks like he's gonna help put Chad away for good.
他會幫我們讓查德把牢底坐穿
How's your wound?
你的傷怎么樣了
Fine. I got pain pills and wine.
沒事,我有止痛藥還有紅酒
That scares me.
這組合真讓人擔心
I know you and Jack have a past.
我知道你和杰克之間有一段過去
You don't want to talk about it, that's fine,
如果你不想說,那就沒關系
but don't you think Ethan has a right to see his father?
但你不覺得伊森有權見見自己的父親嗎
Did Jack tell you that?
是杰克告訴你的嗎
No. But it is true, isn't it?
不是。但這是真的,不是嗎
Yeah, it's true. And it's complicated.
沒錯,這是真的。而且事情很復雜