It's been too long since you've properly cooked for us, Hannibal.
你已經好久沒為我們好好做一頓飯了,漢尼拔
Come over and I will cook for you.
歡迎到我家做客,由我來做飯
I said properly. Means dinner and the show. Have you seen him cook? It's an entire performance.
我說的是好好做,指的是晚餐和表演。你見過他烹飪嗎,就如一場完整演出一樣
He used to throw such exquisite dinner parties. You heard me. Used to.
他以前經常舉辦非常精致的晚宴。你聽到了,以前經常
And I will again, once inspiration strikes.
一旦我來了靈感,就會再次舉辦的
I cannot force a feast. A feast must present itself.
我不能強行舉辦宴會。宴會得是應運而生
It's a dinner party, not a unicorn.
這只是場晚宴,不是獨角獸
Oh, but the feast is life. You put the life in your belly and you live.
但宴會也是生命。你將這生命吃進肚中以存活下去
I believe this young man is trying to get your attention.
看來這位年輕人很想找你談談
Hello. Hi. It's so good to see you.
你好。很高興見到你
This is my friend Tobias. Good evening.
這位是我的朋友托拜厄斯。晚上好
How do you two know each other?
你們是怎么認識的
There should remain some mystery to my life outside the opera.
那是我除歌劇外,還保有的一點小秘密
I'm one of his patients.
我是他的病人
Did you enjoy the performance?
你喜歡這場表演嗎
I did. I loved it. Every minute.
對,非常喜歡,每分每秒
His eyes kept wandering. More interested in you than what was happening on stage.
他一直目光游離。更多地集中在您身上而不是舞臺上的表演
Oh, don't say too much. You must leave something for us to discuss next week.
不要透漏太多信息。你得為我們下周見面時留點談資
Franklyn, good to see you.
富蘭克林,很高興見到你
You too. Tobias. Who's hungry?
我也是。托拜厄斯。有人餓了嗎