Wait a minute.
等等。
What's she doing?
她在干嘛?
I'm not sure, but she's up to something.
我還不知道,但是她肯定另有打算。
Finch...Benton's not stalking the doctor.
芬奇...不是本頓在尾行醫生。
She's stalking him.
是醫生在尾行他。
It's me.
是我。
I know it's late.
我知道已經晚了。
It was my fault.
這是我的錯,
I know that now.
我現在懂了。
I tried to put it out of my head, but I can't.
我想要忘記這一切,但我做不到。
Easy there, Lionel.
表緊張,萊奈爾。
Last time you pointed a gun at me, it didn't end in your favor, now, did it?
上回你拿槍指著我,就沒好果子吃對不對,你還來?
You shouldn't sneak up like that, with the thugs from the Toreros Cartel after me.
是你不該神出鬼沒,斗牛幫毒販最近盯上我了。
Toreros from Sinaloa?
錫那羅亞州的那個斗牛幫嗎?
I spent a little time in Mexico.
我在墨西哥呆過。
You know that they're a death squad.
那你該知道他們是個行刑隊。
You cross them, and your head winds up in a bag.
跟他們對上 人頭落地。
But you've already crossed them.
但你已經跟他們對上了。
Andrew Benton's expunged record...do you have it?
安德魯·本頓被注銷的犯罪記錄……你倒是有沒有?
Even an added bonus...I got the M.E.Report.
我還附送了你點彩頭……法醫報告也在里面。
Wonderful.
漂亮。
I do a lot of things for you.
我給你做的夠多了。
You want me to keep doing them, you got to protect me.
你還想讓我繼續干的話,你就得保護我。
You got to take these guys out.
你得把那些人做掉。
So I'm working for you now?
就是說我現在要給你打工了?
It's either them or me.
不然我就沒法幫你了。
Lots of crooked cops in this town, Lionel.
紐約的腐敗警察多了去了,萊奈爾。
It's not gonna be hard to find another one just as useful as you...With less baggage.
找個像你一樣能干活的警察還不簡單嗎……還沒那么多負擔。
The report, please.
請給我報告。
I did say "Please."
我已經很客氣了。
That's the spirit.
這才對嘛。