I'm learning you're not much of a morning snuggler.
我知道你不太喜歡賴床
And I'm learning that you don't like to wake up at any hour that ends in a.m.
我也知道你不到中午不起床
That's true. Yeah.
這沒錯
So if you're busy being a lawyer all day and I'm managing a night club all night,
要是你白天忙于工作,我夜晚打理夜店
when exactly do we get to see each other?
我們什么時候能見面
I got it. Stay.
我去開,你別動
Hey, how... how is Thea holding up
嘿,西婭怎么樣
She's doing okay. Thank you.
她還好,謝謝
Um...Actually,I... I came to talk to Laurel.
其實我想來找勞瑞爾談談
Thank you for coming to court yesterday.
謝謝你昨天出庭
Yeah,of course.
當然
But I don't think the judge is willing to move off his position.
但我覺得法官不會動搖
Taking a hard line against criminals is a platform for his reelection.
堅定打擊犯罪,是他的競選宣言
I need you to talk to your father.
我想讓你和你爸談談
He's inside the system,and... maybe he cashes in a chip with Judge Brackett,
他在這體系內,而且...沒準他能說服Brackett法官
gets him off throwing the book at Thea.
讓他放過西婭
Oliver,I don't...
奧利弗,我不...
Laurel,I am working on something on my end,
勞瑞爾,我竭盡全力了
but... If it doesn't work out,this is my best chance to help my sister. Please.
要是...我沒有成功,你爸爸這邊,能幫到我妹妹的希望最大,求你了
I'll see what I can do. But no promises.
我盡量吧,但是不能保證
Thank you.
謝謝你

Absolutely not.
門都沒有
Dad,I know how you feel about Oliver.
爸,我知道和奧利弗不對眼
Then why would you even ask me to do this.
那你怎么還開口求我這事
Because Thea,she's only 18 years old.
因為西婭她只有18歲
Which makes her an adult. She can take her medicine.
所以她是成人了,就要承擔責任教訓
It's about time someone in the Queen family did.
是時候讓奎恩家族好好反省了
What about the Lance family?
那蘭斯一家呢
A young girl acting out,engaging in reckless behavior,does that sound familiar?
年輕女孩放浪形骸,不計后果,聽著耳熟嗎
Laurel,don't go there.
勞瑞爾,別說了
Thea,she's just like I remember Sarah.
西婭就和我記憶中莎拉一樣
That is not how I remember your sister.
在我印象中你妹妹不是這樣
That's because you remember her the way that you wish she had been, not the way that she actually was.
那是因為你只想記住她好的一面,而不是真實的那面
She's not the Saint that you make her out to be.
她并沒有被你教育成圣人
I know she was arrested for shoplifting and I know you made it go away.
我知道她店鋪盜竊被捕,但是你幫她遮掩過去了
Well,maybe if I let her go to jail,Queen wouldn't have had her on that damn boat.
也許當時讓她坐牢,她就不會到奎恩該死的船上去
Dad,you make it sound like he kidnapped her.
爸,你說的好像她是被綁去的
For so long,you and I have blamed Oliver for Sarah's death,but Sarah's to blame,too.
一直以來,我們都將莎拉的死,怪罪于奧利弗身上,但莎拉也有錯
When I look at Thea,I see Sarah's potential in her. And her flaws,too.
當我看著西婭,我就仿佛看到莎拉的影子,還有她的瑕疵
Yes,Thea made a mistake. But she's been through a lot.
是的,西婭犯了錯,但她已經受了很多苦
She lost a father and a brother.
她失去了父親和兄長
She doesn't need prison. She needs help. So please...
她需要的不是監獄,而是幫助,所以求你...
I'll make some calls.
我會打幾個電話試試