7.Son, what the hell are you running from?
孩子 你在逃避什么啊
You know, I can ask you the same question!
這問題我也可以反問你
Except I already know the answer!
不過我已經知道答案了
You do, do you?
你知道了?
I do, mr. franz! you got to get back out in the world!
我知道 法蘭茲先生 你得回去面對這世界
Get out of that lonely house, that little workshop of yours.
從你那個寂寞的房子里出去 還有那個小車間
Get back out on the road! really!
出去轉轉吧 真的
You're going to live a long time, ron!
羅恩 你還能活很久
You should make a radical change in your lifestyle!
你應該徹底改變你的生活方式
I mean, the core of man's spirit comes from new experiences.
我是說 人類新的靈魂來自于新的經歷