Friends老友記 S10E18:The One with All the Other Ones(2)
Oh, my God.
天
Ross is going after Rachel. And you guys have babies.
羅斯去追瑞秋, 你們有了孩子
This is, like, the best day ever!
這就像是最棒的一天!
Why is there an assshaped paint stain on my couch?
我沙發上怎么有屁股形狀的東西?
She asked you a question, Mike.
是你的問題, 麥克!
You really think we'll make it in time?
你真覺得我們能及時趕到?
Hey, I didn't have my license taken away because I drive carefully.
嘿, 我的駕照還沒被吊銷, 因為我開車很小心
There's no seat belts! That's okay. If we hit anything..
沒安全帶? 沒關系,一旦車撞到什么東西...
the engine will explode, so it's better if you're thrown from the car.
引擎就會爆炸 相比之下還是被甩出去比較好
All right, all right. Let's do this. Okay!
好!我們上! 好!
Hey! 80th and East End.
嘿,東區80號
No. I don't take passengers. The law makes you accept any fare.
我不載客,法律規定逢客必載的!
You don't understand. This cab isn't real.
你不明白, 這車本來就不是計程車!
What's your medallion number?
等我去投訴你, 你牌照號多少
My medallion number is, get out of the cab!
號碼是:滾出車去!
What? Get out of the cab!
什么? 滾出車去!滾出車去!
Hey, you guys. Check this out.
嘿!大家看
No! Okay.
不! 好
Oh, hey, can I give you guys my housewarming gift now?
哦!現在給你們喬遷禮怎么樣?
Now, that you can do. All right.
可以呀,好
I have a question.
問個問題
Without looking under their diapers, can you tell them apart?
如果不看下面你能分清他們嗎?
Of course I can, I'm their mother.
當然可以, 我是媽媽啊
Oh, yeah? Okay. Which one is that one?
好, 那個是誰?
That's Jack.
是杰克
Jack's gonna have a tough time in high school with that vagina.
哇!杰克要去詹妮的學校了
Chick Jr.? Duck Jr.?
小小雞?小小鴨?
Don't hide from Mama!
別和媽媽捉迷藏!!
You can open your eyes now.
現在可以睜開眼睛了
Are we off the bridge? Yes!
下橋了嗎? 下了!
Is the woman on the bicycle still alive? Yeah, she jumped right back up.
自行車上的老太太還活著嗎? 活著!她及時跳開了!
Oh, my God. Phoebe, slow down! Do you want to get to Rachel in time?
天哪!菲比!開慢點! 你到底想不想及時追上瑞秋!
Yes, but I don't want to die in your cab.
想!不過我不想死在你車里!
You should have thought of that before you got in!
上車之前你怎么不想清楚!!!
Tollbooth. What?
收費站,什么?
Tollbooth!
收費站!
Four bucks. There are quarters in the glove compartment.
四塊錢, 雜物箱里有零錢
Hurry!
快點!!!!!!
Okay.
哦
Damn, that window's clean.
媽的, 窗戶怎么這么干凈!
We were wondering what was taking so long..
我們還說你拿禮物這么半天還不回來
but now we understand. You were doing this.
現在才知道你在干這個……
Okay. I wanted to surprise you, but..
我本想給你們個驚喜的……
For your housewarming gift, I got you a baby chick and a baby duck.
作為喬遷禮, 送給你們一只小雞一只小鴨!
Really? You got us a chick and a duck?
真的?給我們小雞小鴨?
Oh, great. Just what you want for a new house with infants. Bird feces!
太好了, 家里有嬰兒, 鳥糞正合適啊!
But they must've jumped off the table. Now they're gone!
一定是從桌子上跳下去了, 現在都不見了啊!
Don't worry, we'll find them.
別著急, 慢慢找
Actually, I'm gonna go check on the twins.
我去看孩子去了
Oh, God! What did I just step on?
啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 我剛才踩著什么了!
It's okay. It's just an egg roll.
沒事了, 就是個蛋卷
You stepped on my egg roll?!
你竟敢踩著我的蛋卷!
I'm sorry. I didn't know to look for Chinese food on the floor.
抱歉, 誰會想到地上會有中國菜!
Just put it on a plate and leave.
放到盤子里, 然后快走
Okay. Let's find these birds. All right.
好了. 開始找吧,好
Wait, wait. You hear that?
等等!聽到了沒?
They're in the table! Well, that can't be good.
啊!在桌子里! 這可不妙了!
We gotta get them out of there! How?
必須要取出來! 怎么取?!
Maybe we can lure them out. You know any birdcalls?
也許能引誘他們出來, 你知道鳥怎么叫嗎?
Oh, tons. I'm quite the woodsman.
當然了, 我就是干伐木工的
Well, maybe we can just tip the table a little.
把桌子一頭抬起來點也許管用
Joey, wait! The ball!
喬伊等一下!球還沒...
So, what do we do?
現在怎么辦!!
Maybe we can open this up somehow.
不清楚……也許邊上什么地方能打開吧
Okay.
好
No. It's all glued together.
不行啊, 都粘上了
Does that mean we have to bust it open?
也就是說要……硬撬開?
I don't know. Maybe. Oh, my God.
不知道……也許吧,天哪!
I know. It's.. It's the foosball table.
我明白……這可是足球桌啊
All right, you know what? We don't have a choice.
沒有辦法了
It's like I would have said in that scifi movie if I'd have gotten the part.
就像我在一部科幻電影里面的臺詞一樣, 如果我當初贏到角色的話……
Those are our men in there, and we have to get them out..
“里面有人!必須要救出來!”
even if I have to sacrifice the most important thing in my life..
“即使要犧牲我生命中最重要的東西
my time machine.
我的時間機器……”
Did that movie ever get made? It did not.
這電影拍出來了沒? 根本沒拍……
Jack Weinberg, white courtesy phone.
Jack Weinberg.
Ross, where are you going? To talk to Rachel.
羅斯!你去哪里? 去找瑞秋啊
Isn't that why we took a ride in the death cab?
所以我才坐死亡計程車來的
You're walking up to her at the gate?
你就直接去登機口?
Have you never chased anyone through the airport before?
以前在沒在機場追過人?!
Not since my cop show got canceled.
我的警察戲鏡頭被取消之后就沒有過了……
You have to get a ticket to get past security.
必須先買票才能通過安檢
What? We're never gonna make it. Not with that attitude. Now, haul ass!
那就趕不及了啊! 保持這種氣勢!快滾過來!
Okay, if you could all walk slower, that'd be great.
大家再走慢點就好了
Madame, your passport, please. Oh, my God.
小姐, 看一下您的護照? 天哪!
I was afraid I wouldn't remember my high school French.
我還害怕高中學的法語都忘干凈了呢!
But I understood every word you just said.
你剛才說的每個字我都聽明白了!
Your boarding pass, please. Oh, sure.
您的登機牌? 哦, 當然
Shoot, I had it. Oh, I can't believe this.
好的……找不到……本來在啊……真叫人……
Madame, if you don't have your.. I have it, I have it!
小姐, 如果您沒有……我有我有我有我有!!!
Okay, I can't find it, but I remember that I was in seat 32C..
哎呀, 找不到, 不過我清楚記得,我的座位號是32 C
because that's my bra size.
因為我罩杯號就是這個
You must have your boarding pass..
小姐, 您必須要有登機牌, 否則……
You know what? If I was in 36D, we would not be having this problem.
告訴你, 我要是36 D,就沒這么多麻煩了!
Hi. I need a ticket. Just one?
您好, 我要買一張票,就買一張?
I drive you here, and I don't get to see how it works out?
我開車這么大老遠送你過來,不能看看結局啥樣?
Fine. Two tickets. I need two tickets. We're on our honeymoon.
好吧, 兩張, 我買兩張票! 我們在度蜜月呢
And the destination? I don't care. Whatever's the cheapest.
目的地是? 隨便, 最便宜的吧
I'm so lucky I married you.
我嫁給你真是太走運了哈
Oh, shoot. Damn it. Where is it?
啊!靠!媽的!哪里去了!
I found it. I found it. I told you I would find it.
啊!找到了找到了!哈! 找到了!早和你說了我有!
In your face. You're a different person.
你是另外一個人了..
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay. Flight 421, Paris.
421航班, 巴黎
I don't see it. Do you see it? No. Did we miss it?
找不到, 你呢? 我也找不著,錯過了?
No, no, it's impossible. It doesn't leave for another 20 minutes.
不可能,20分鐘后才起飛的
Maybe we have the flight number wrong.
航班號錯了吧
God.
天
Hello. Hey, it's me. Here's Ross.
嗨,嗨, 是我, 給你羅斯
What?
什么?
Hey. Hey, listen..
嗨!聽著……
You wouldn't believe the cute noises the twins are making. Wait, listen.
天啊, 倆孩子的聲音太可愛了!羅斯你聽!
But Monica..
但是莫妮卡
Monica. Monica. Monica.
莫妮卡?……莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!
I'm sorry. They were doing it before.
抱歉, 他倆剛才還出聲來著啊
That's all right. Listen, listen. Oh, wait, wait. Here they go again.
莫妮卡!聽著……等等!又來了!!
Monica. Monica. Monica.
莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!莫妮卡!
Monica? Isn't that cute?
莫妮卡? 可愛吧!
That is precious! Listen..
可愛死了!!!聽著
I need Rachel's flight information. Oh, okay.
我要瑞秋的航班信息,哦, 好
All right, it's flight 421. Leaves at 8:40. I have that. It's not on the board.
421航班,8點40起飛 是啊, 就是這個, 看板上找不到
That's what it says here. Flight 421. Leaves at 8:40. Newark Airport.
這里就是這樣寫的啊,421航班 8點40起飛, 紐瓦克機場
What? Newark Airport.
什么? 紐瓦克機場
Why? Where are you? JFK.
怎么了?你們在哪里? 肯尼迪機場……
Don't worry, you guys! We're gonna get you out of there!
別著急!會把你們救出來的!
And we're also gonna buy you tiny bird hearing aids.
然后再給你們買小鳥用助聽器……
Okay. Here goes.
好, 來了……
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I need to say goodbye to the table first.
我要先跟桌子告別
I understand.
我理解
Okay.
好
Table..
桌子!
you have given us so many great times.
你曾經給予我們太多的歡樂時光
And you guys, Jordan, Victor, Joel..
你們大伙……喬丹、維克多, 還有喬
All of you guys. What can I say?
你們所有人, 我得說
You guys make us look good.
是你們讓我倆更有形象
You want to say anything? I don't know.
你想說什么? 不清楚……
Except that, for one last time..
不過, 最后一次……
Good game. Good game. Good game.
干得好……干得好……干得好……干得好……
Good game.
干得好
Okay. Here we go.
好吧, 來,動手
I can't do it.
我下不了手
Well, I can't do it either.
我也下不了手啊!
Hey. Did you find them? Yeah. They're stuck inside the table.
找到沒? 在桌子里面哪!
And we have to bust it open, but neither of us can do it.
必須要撬開, 不過我們倆都下不去手!
Oh, well, sure. It's got to be so hard.
是啊……太難了……
I'll do it. Give me.
我來吧, 給我!
Phoebe!
菲比!!!
No, no, no!
不要啊!!!!!!!
Wow, I've never gone this fast before.
以前從沒開這么快過!!
Phoebe, forget it, okay? Newark is, like, an hour away.
菲比!!算了吧!紐瓦克,一個小時才能到
There's no way we'll make it in time.
根本趕不上
She's got her cell. You could call her. I am not doing this over the phone.
她拿著手機呢!打電話! 我不要在電話上談
You don't have any other choice.
你沒其他辦法了啊
Hello? Rachel. Oh, good.
喂? 瑞秋?太好了!
By the way, did you just get on the plane?
對了你是不是剛上飛機?
Yeah. We would have caught her..
是啊,不管怎樣提一句..
if we were at the right airport.
如果機場沒去錯
Rachel, hang on. No. No. No.
瑞秋, 等著,不不不
Phoebe, is everything okay?
菲比?你那邊不要緊吧?
Actually, no. No. You have to get off the plane.
啊, 事實上, 有點事情,你必須下飛機
What? Why? I have this feeling that..
啊?為什么? 我有種感覺
something's wrong with it. Something is wrong with the left phalange.
飛機有問題, 左“弗蘭基”有毛病
Oh, honey, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the plane.
親愛的, 飛機肯定沒問題的
Look, I have to go. I love you, and l will call you the minute I get to Paris.
馬上要起飛了, 我愛你,一到巴黎就打電話
What was that? Oh, that was just my crazy friend.
你剛才說什么? 哦,我的瘋朋友
She told me to get off the plane because she had a "feeling" that there..
讓我下飛機,因為她就是感覺到
was something wrong with the left phalange.
飛機左“弗蘭基”有毛病
Okay. That doesn't sound good. Oh, I wouldn't worry about it.
聽起來可不妙吧,不用擔心
She comes up with this stuff, and she's almost never right.
她老是這樣, 而且幾乎從沒對過
But she is sometimes. Well..
也就是說她也有對的時候? 啊...
What are you doing? I can't take this plane now.
你要干嗎? 這飛機我不能坐
Excuse me, sir. Where are you going? I have to get off this plane.
對不起, 先生, 您去哪里? 我要下飛機
Her friend has a feeling something's wrong with the left phalange.
她朋友感覺到,飛機左“弗蘭基”有毛病
Could I get some peanuts?
請給我拿點花生好嗎?
What's wrong with the plane? There's nothing wrong.
飛機怎么了? 飛機一點異常都沒有
The left phalange. There's no "phalange."
左“弗蘭基”有毛病了,根本就沒有什么“弗蘭基”!
Oh, my God. This plane doesn't even have a phalange.
天哪!這破飛機連“弗蘭基”都沒有!
I'm not flying on it. Please sit down.
我不飛了,女士, 請您坐好
What's going on? We're getting off. There is no phalange!
出什么事情了? 我們都下去!飛機上根本就沒有“弗蘭基”!
This is ridiculous. I..
太荒謬了吧, 我
Yeah, okay.
啊, 隨便吧
All right. My job here is done.
好了, 工作完成
That was impressive.
你太……強了
Yeah. You didn't even use the tools for most of it.
大部分連工具都沒用就弄下來了
Yeah, they were just slowing me down.
啊, 工具太礙事了
All right. I gotta get back to the babies. See you girls later.
好啦, 我回去看孩子了,你們倆個丫頭一會兒見
Sorry about the table, man. Yeah.
真抱歉阿, 桌子這樣了 嗯
You gonna buy a new one?
要買新的嗎?
Probably not. No.
也許不了……不會了
I don't know how much I'm gonna want to play after you go.
你走后我估計也不怎么會去玩了
At least we got these little guys out. Yeah.
至少這兩個小家伙救出來了,是啊
We were worried about you.
我們還擔心你們哪
I guess I better get used to things crapping in my hand, huh?
以后就多習慣有東西在我手里拉屎吧
I'm gonna miss these little guys.
我會想你們的, 小家伙
It was nice having birds around again.
再養養鳥還真挺不錯的
Hey, you know what? Maybe we should keep them here with you.
這樣吧, 它們就交給你了
What? Yeah. We got a lot going on right now.
什么? 嗯,我們現在也忙得要死
And plus, here, they'd have their own room.
而且這里也有它們的房間啊
I could get a goose!
還可以再養只鵝!
You know, I think you're set with the poultry.
我覺得家禽類這兩只就夠了
Thanks, man. You hear that, you guys?
多謝了 聽到沒有?
You're gonna get to stay here. And it's good..
你們要留在這里啦! 而且這樣也挺好的
you know, because..
因為
Because now you have a reason to come visit.
你就有理由多回來看看了
I think there may be another reason.
其實還有一個理由
So..
那個……
Awkward hug or lame coolguy handshake?
尷尬的擁抱呢……還是假酷男握手呢
Yeah, well, you know, lame coolguy handshake.
啊, 還是假酷男握手吧
Ma'am, I assure you, the plane is fine. And you fixed the phalange?
女士, 我想您保證, 飛機沒有問題 “弗蘭基”也裝好啦?
Yes. The phalange's fixed.
沒錯, 裝好了
In fact, we've put a whole lot of extra phalanges onboard, just in case.
而且,還又帶了一個備用的以防萬一
Paging Mr. Anderson.
Mr. Josh Anderson.
Where is she? I don't see her.
她在哪兒? 看不到
Rachel! Rachel Green! There she is!
瑞秋!!瑞秋.格林!!!她在那里!!
Rachel! Rachel!
瑞秋!!!!!!
Whoa, do you have a boarding pass? No. I just have to talk to someone.
先生, 您有登機牌嗎? 沒有, 我就是要找里面的一個人說句話……
I'm sorry. You need a boarding pass.
對不起, 沒有登機牌不能再往前走了
No, no. But you don't.. Rachel!
不,不 不……瑞秋!!!
What? Oh, my God. What are you guys doing here?
嗯?啊?你們在這里干嘛呢?
Okay. You're on.
輪到你了
What? What, Ross? Okay, you're scaring me. What's going on?
怎么了?怎么了羅斯? 你嚇到我了, 出什么事了?
Okay. Thing is.. Yeah.
嗯 我想說的是...什么
Don't go. What?
不要走,什么?
Please, please stay with me. I am so in love with you. Please don't go.
留下來和我在一起, 我太愛你了 求求你不要走
Oh, my God. I know. I know.
天哪,我知道, 我知道
I shouldn't have waited till now to say it, but.. That was stupid, okay? I'm sorry.
不應該拖到現在才說的,我太笨了, 對不起
But I'm telling you now. I love you.
不過我現在和你說:我愛你
Do not get on this plane. Miss, are you boarding the plane?
不要上飛機,小姐?您是否要上飛機?
Hey, hey.
嘿
I know you love me. I know you do.
我知道你愛我, 我都知道
Miss. I..
小姐? 我……
I.. I have to get on the plane.
我要上飛機
No, you don't. Yes, I do.
不要, 別上飛機,我要上
No, you don't. I do. They're waiting for me, Ross.
不要, 別上飛機,都等著我呢, 羅斯
I can't do this right now, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我現在真的不能這么做, 對不起,對不起
Rachel.
瑞秋
I'm so sorry.
真的對不起
I really thought she'd stay.
我本來以為她會留下的……
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
Well, that's it.
那么, 就這樣了
Everything's packed.
好了, 收拾完畢
This is weird. I know.
啊, 感覺有點怪啊,我明白
Yeah.
嗯
Does this mean there's nothing to eat?
啊……也就是說沒吃的了?
I put three lasagnas in your freezer.
我在你冰箱里面放了三盤意大利寬面條
I love you.
我愛你
Hey. Hey. Did you guys make it in time?
嘿,怎樣?趕上了嗎?
Yeah, yeah. He talked to her, but she got on the plane anyway.
趕上了, 他跟她說了,不過她最后還是上了飛機
Where's Ross?
羅斯呢?
He went home. He didn't want to see anybody.
回家了, 他誰也不想見
Ross. Hi, it's me.
“羅斯, 嗨,是我”
I just got back on the plane, and I just feel awful.
“我剛回到飛機上” “我現在感覺太難受了”
That is so not how I wanted things to end with us.
“我絕不希望我們之間這么就完了”
It's just that I wasn't expecting to see you.
“只是……只是我根本沒料到你會出現”
And all of a sudden you're there and saying these things.
“猛一下子你就來了, 還說那些話……”
Now I'm just sitting here and thinking..
“我現在坐在這里, 靜靜地想……”
of all the stuff I should have said and I didn't.
“想我應該說卻沒有說出口的話”
I mean, I didn't even get to tell you that I love you too.
“我甚至都沒跟你說我也愛你”
Because of course I do. I love you.
“因為, 我真的愛你”
I love you.
“我愛你”
I love you.
“我愛你”
What am I doing? I love you.
“我到底在干什么?我愛你!”
I've got to see you. I've got to get off this plane.
“我要見你, 我要下飛機!”
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay, excuse me. Miss, please sit down.
“打擾一下!” “小姐, 請坐下”
No, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, but I need to get off the plane.
“真對不起, 我要立刻下飛機!
I need to tell someone that I love them. I can't let you off.
去告訴他我愛他!” “小姐, 現在不能下飛機”
Let her off the plane!
讓她下飛機!!!!!
You have to take your seat.
“請您務必坐好”
Oh, please, miss. You don't understand.
“求求你了, 你不明白!”
Try to understand!
你不明白!!!!!!
Come on, miss, isn't there any way that you can just let me off the..?
“小姐, 有沒有辦法讓我能下……”
No! No!
不要!!!!!!!!!
Oh, my God. Did she get off the plane? Did she get off the plane?
上帝啊, 到底下沒下飛機?到底下沒下飛機?!
I got off the plane.
我下飛機了……
You got off the plane.
你下飛機了……
I do love you.
我愛你, 真的
I love you too, and I am never letting you go again.
我也愛你, 再也不會讓你走了
Okay. Because this is where I want to be. No more messing around.
我也希望留在這里, 再也不要有遺憾
I don't want to mess this up again. Me neither. We're done being stupid.
我不想再搞砸了,我也不想, 我們已經蠢過一次了
Okay. It's you and me, all right? This is it.
只有你和我, 好不好, 只有你和我
This is it. Unless we're on a break.
只有你和我,除非我們是在分手中……
Don't make jokes now.
現在可不是開玩笑的時候
Okay, please be careful with that. It was my grandmother's. Be careful.
請小心點, 這是我祖母的, 請務必小心
Thank you.
多謝
If that falls off the truck, it wouldn't be the worst thing.
如果這玩意兒掉下去了, 也沒什么大不了的
I know.
是啊
Seems smaller somehow.
看起來好像小了一圈
Has it always been purple?
一直都是紫色的?!
Look around, you guys. This was your first home.
小家伙們, 看看四周吧,這里是你們第一個家
And it was a happy place, filled with love and laughter.
一個幸福的家,充滿了愛心與歡笑
But more important, because of rent control, it was a frigging steal.
更重要的是,租金管制簡直就是明搶啊
Hey, do you realize that, at one time or another, we all lived in this apartment?
嗨, 你們有沒有意識到, 我們每個人都在這里住過
Oh, yeah. That's true.
還真是
I haven't.
我沒有
What about that summer during college that you lived with Grandma..
你大學有一年暑假過來和祖母住
and you tried to make it as a dancer?
然后你想靠跳舞來掙錢……
Do you realize we almost made it 10 years without that coming up?
你有沒有意識到, 這都是十年前的骨灰了你還往外挖?
Oh, honey, I forgot. I promised Treeger that we'd leave our keys.
啊, 親愛的, 我差點忘了 我答應崔格把鑰匙留下
Oh, okay.
好
So I guess this is it. Yeah.
都結束了? 是啊
I guess so.
應該是吧
This is harder than I thought it would be.
比想象中的還要難啊!
Oh, it's gonna be okay.
會好的
Come on.
好了
Do you guys have to go to the new house now, or do you have some time?
你們倆是馬上去新房子還是能擠出點時間來嗎?
We got some time.
還有點時間
Okay. Should we get some coffee? Sure.
去喝杯咖啡怎么樣? 好啊
Where?
去哪兒喝?