Tadashi was in excellent health.
阿正身體很好啊。
With a proper diet and exercise, he should have lived a long life.
合理飲食而且注重鍛煉,應該活得很久才對。
Yeah, he should have.
是啊,本該是的。
But there was a fire and...Now, he's gone.
可是一場大火...現在,他已經不在了。
Tadashi is here.
阿正在這里。
No.
不。
People keep saying he's not really gone.
人們總是說他沒有真的離開,
As long as we remember him.
只要我們還想著他。
It still hurts.
就還是會疼。
I see no evidence of physical injury.
你的身體上未發現有損傷。
It's a different kind of hurt.
那是另一種疼。
You are my patient.
你是我的患者。
I would like to help.
我愿意幫忙。
You can't fix this one, buddy.
這個你治不了,伙計。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I am downloading a database on personal loss.
我在下載治療失去親人傷痛的數據。
Database downloaded.
數據庫下載完畢。
Treatments include contact with friends and loved ones.
治療方法包括聯系你的親朋好友。
I am contacting them now.
我正在聯系他們。
No, no, no! I...Don't do that.
別!別!別聯系他們。
Your friends have been contacted.
已聯系你的朋友。
Unbelievable.
真是的。
Now, what are you doing?
你這是干嘛?
Other treatments include compassion and physical reassurance.
其它治療包括同情和肢體撫慰。
I'm okay. Really.
我沒事。真的。
You will be all right.
會好起來的。
There, there.
好了,好了。
Thanks, Baymax.
謝謝,大白。
I am sorry about the fire.
關于火災的事我很遺憾。
It's okay. It was an accident.
沒事。那是個意外。
Unless...Unless it wasn't.
除非...除非那不是意外。
At the showcase, that guy in the mask stole my microbots.
在作品展上,那個戴面具的家伙偷走我的微型機器人,
And...And then set the fire to cover his tracks.
然后放火來掩人耳目。
He's responsible for Tadashi.
他該對阿正的死負責。
We gotta catch that guy.
我們得去抓住那家伙。
It's alive! It's alive, it's alive! It's alive!
它是活的!它是活的,它是活的!它是活的!
If we're gonna catch that guy, you need some upgrades.
要想抓住他,你得升升級。
Will apprehending the man in the mask improve your emotional state?
抓住那個戴面具的男人會改善你的情緒狀態嗎?
Absolutely.
當然會。
Let's work on your moves.
先改進一下你的身手。
Now, let's take care of this.
現在,來處理一下這里。