Baymax!
大白!
Are you crazy?
你瘋了嗎?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I have found where your tiny robot wants to go.
我找到你的小機器人想去的地方了。
I told you, it's broken.
我說過它壞掉了。
It's not trying to go...
它沒想去...
Locked.
鎖上了。
There is a window.
那里有個窗戶。
Please exercise caution.
請小心些。
A fall from this height could lead to bodily harm.
從這個高度摔下會造成肢體損傷。
Oh, no.
不好了。
Excuse me while I let out some air.
稍等,我放些氣出來。
Are you done?
你好了嗎?
Yes. It will take me a moment to re-inflate.
是的。重新充氣還需要一會兒。
Fine, just keep it down.
好吧,小點兒聲就行。
My microbots?
這不是我的微型機器人嗎?
Someone's making more.
有人在大量生產。
Hiro?
小宏?
You gave me a heart attack!
你把我的心臟病都嚇出來了!
My hands are equipped with defibrillators. Clear.
我的雙手可以用作除顫器。請離手。
Stop, stop, stop!
停下,快停下!
It's just an expression.
只是一種形容而已。
Oh, no.
不好了。
Run! Oh, come on!
快跑!快點!
I am not fast.
我走不快。
Yeah, no kidding! Go! Go! Come on.
果然沒騙我!快走!快點!
Kick it down! Then punch it! Go! Go!
把門踢開!那砸開!快走!快走!