We are working on the Mayor Lockwood Doc ID the bodies?A few townies. Notorious druggies.
我們正通報洛克伍德鎮長 醫生確認死者身份了嗎 幾個鎮民 臭名昭著的吸毒者
I suppose that'll make it easy for people to buy the story.
如此一來 人們也更容易相信我們編的故事
And Vicki Donovan?She's not one of the deceased.Where the hell is she?I wish I knew.Sorry I'm late.
薇姬·多諾萬呢 她并不是死者之一 那她到底哪兒去了 我也希望我知道 對不起 我來晚了
You have the watch?It's ready.That's it?Yes. that's it.I am so over Tyler, so over him.
你拿到那塊表了嗎 好了 就這樣嗎 是的 就這樣 我跟泰勒徹底完了 完全忘記他了
I knew from the beginning That I was only a piece of ass to him,
我從一開始就知道 我對他來說不過是一塊垃圾
But I thought maybe if he got to know me better,He might he might see something more.But no.
但我以為如果他能更了解我 也許他能發現我身上的閃光點 但是我錯了
Now, Jeremy, on the other hand,That's all he's ever seen in me is something more,
現在 另一方面 杰里米 他可以發現我的好
And I like that.Jeremy, huh?Elena's brother?Yeah. Yeah.
我也喜歡那種感覺 杰里米啊 埃琳娜的弟弟嗎 是啊 就是他
So, elena used to date my brother,And they were always together,
埃琳娜以前和我哥哥是一對 他們總是在一起
So Jeremy would always be hanging around And crushing on me and--
所以杰里米總在我身邊出現 還迷戀上了我
Hey, why don't you have a girlfriend?You're, like, totally cool and so hot.
為啥你沒有女朋友呢 你這么酷 又性感迷人
I know.Don't you wanna be in love?I've been in love.
我知道 你不想戀愛嗎 我曾經愛過
It's painful and pointless and overrated.Except when it isn't.No more talking.Let's dance.
很痛苦 毫無意義 而且并沒有傳說的那么好 但也有甜蜜的時候 別再說話了 我們跳舞吧