His uncle, Zach?Mm-mmm. Joseph.I'm sorry, sir.
他叔叔 是扎克嗎 不是 是約瑟夫 抱歉 先生
I don't think I'm familiar with the story.
我想我沒聽過這段故事
Oh, how could you?I mean, this happened years ago.
你當然不可能聽過 我是說 已經是很多年前的事了
Grandpa, you gotta go. Mom wants you home.
爺爺 你得走了 媽媽要你回家
Ok?He wasn't bugging you, was he?
好嗎 他沒有煩你吧
He's a little alzy-heimer.No, he was sweet.Hey, sir,
他有點老年癡呆 沒有 他很和藹 等等 先生
I'm sorry. Um, are you sure That the man that you saw,
抱歉 你確定 昨天你看到的那個人
That you knew, his name was Stefan Salvatore?
你認識的那個人 他叫斯特凡·塞爾瓦托嗎
Yes.I remember his ring and his brother Damon? - Yeah.
我確定 我記得他的戒指和他的哥哥 達蒙 -是的
Stefan and Damon Salvatore.
斯特凡·塞爾瓦托和達蒙·塞爾瓦托
When was this?
那是什么時候的事
It was early June, 1953.Yeah.June, 1953.
那是1953年 6月初 沒錯 就是1953年6月