Hey, we're out of towels and those shimmy things.
我們的毛巾和泡沫罐快用完了
I'll go get some more. Mind the money.
我再去拿點 把錢看好
Caroline.Caroline, help me.Caroline.Help me.Help me.
卡羅琳 卡羅琳 救我 卡羅琳 救我 救我
That'll be $20.I saw you last night.
一共20美元 昨晚我見過你
You were talking to a friend of mine,
當時你在跟我一個朋友說話
At the Grill?Well, I--I thought it was somebody I knew.
在格爾酒吧 我以為他是我認識的一個人
Stefan Salvatore.Nah, it can't be.
他叫斯特凡·塞爾瓦托 不 不可能
It's just my mind playing tricks on me.
只是我頭腦發暈看錯了
Where do you think you'd seen him before?
你覺得以前在哪里見過他
When I first moved here,I stayed at the Salvatore boarding house.
當我剛搬到這里的時候 我住在塞爾瓦托公寓里
Stefan was just passing through to visit his uncle.
斯特凡當時是來看望他叔叔的
I mean, none of us knew he was even here
我們都不知道他來了
Until the attack.The attack?His uncle got killed.
直到那次襲擊事件 襲擊事件 他叔叔死了
Mauled by an animal in the woods.
被森林里的野獸咬死了