Caroline.Caroline.No, Tiki, do not do the one-piece, ok?
卡羅琳 卡羅琳 不 蒂琦 別穿連體式的 行嗎
I've seen it on you. Trust me.
我見過你穿上是什么樣 信我
Yeah, but you're going for stripper pole vibe this year.
今年你得做個風格大不相同的脫衣舞娘
Caroline.Yeah, maybe we should wash the cars in slow motion.
卡羅琳 也許我們該把洗車的動作放慢
No.Caroline.What? Oh, um, no, sorry.
不 卡羅琳 什么 不是 抱歉
Um, so I'll just see you tomorrow.Two-piece. Ok, bye.God!
那我們明天見吧 兩件式的 好 拜 天啊
I bet you're feeling pretty good about yourself, aren't you?
我敢說你現在自我感覺非常好 對嗎
Not particularly.You won.You got the bad guy.
其實沒有 你贏了 你抓住壞人了
Now nothing could come between you and Elena.
現在什么都阻礙不了你和埃琳娜了
Except the truth.The lies will catch up to you, Stefan.
除了真相 謊言會讓你作繭自縛的 斯特凡
As long as you keep lying to yourself about what you are.
只要你仍舊在欺騙自己 掩藏自己的本質
The beauty of you in there And me out here...
你困在里面 而我在鐵欄外的好處
Is that I can walk away.
就是我可以走開