I tried. I want so much to make things right,
我試了 我努力想讓我們的關系走上正軌
But every instinct in my body is telling me to be careful
但是身體里的每寸本能都在告誡我要謹慎
What you don't know can hurt you.
未知的秘密可能會傷害到自己
Evening, sheriff.Anything?
晚上好 警長 有什么進展嗎
We went over the entire west side of the lake.
我們搜查了湖的整個西面
All the caverns by the falls were clean, No signs of habitat.
所有山洞已被搜過 沒有居住過的跡象
Well, they're staying in town.
那他們就是住在鎮里
We canvassed all abandoned buildings and warehouses.
我們連廢舊的大樓和倉庫也搜查了
There has to be a private residence.
那他們必是住在私人住宅里
And that much harder to locate, if not impossible.
就算有可能 也會更難鎖定目標
These creatures are smart. They know how to go undetected.
那些怪物很聰明 他們知道怎樣掩藏蹤跡
Well, someone who only comes out at night
他們只在晚上出沒
Should eventually become obvious.
最終會露出馬腳的
What about the watch? - I'm working on it.I knew the Gilberts.
那個懷表怎么樣 -我正在想辦法 我了解吉爾伯特一家
That watch is passed down to the men in the family.
表只傳男不傳女
I'd start with Jeremy. - Hey, Logan
所以該從杰里米下手 -嘿 羅根
I can't believe you really came.
真不敢相信你真的來了
You have an hour. Make it count.
你只有一小時 不要浪費時間
You ok?Is Vicki in there?
你還好嗎 薇姬在你房里嗎
Don't answer a question with another question.
不要用問題回答問題
Maybe. What's wrong with you?I'm miserable.
或許吧 你怎么了 我感覺很不好
Well, you should go get something to eat.
你該去吃點東西