She could've gone off by herself.
也許她獨自出去了。
She...she was a very interior young woman.
她是個很內向的小姑娘。
She didn't like living in her dorm.
她不喜歡住在宿舍。
I could see how the pressure of school might have gotten to her.
我知道她在學校壓力很大。
She likes trains.
她喜歡火車。
Maybe she just got on a train and...
也許她只是上了火車,
You say she looks like the other girls.
你說她與其他受害女孩相像。
Yes, she fits the profile.
是的,她符合側寫。
Could Elise still be alive?
伊莉斯有可能還活著嗎?
We simply have no way of knowing.
我們無法確定。
How's the cat?
貓呢?
What?
什么?
How's your cat?
你家的貓怎么樣了?
E-Elise was supposed to feed it.
伊莉斯本來要喂它的。
Was the cat weird when you came home?
你們回家時貓有沒有異常表現?
It must've been hungry.
它肯定餓壞了,
It didn't eat all weekend.
整個周末都沒吃東西。
I...I didn't notice.
我…我沒注意。
Could you give us a moment, please?
失陪一下。
He took her from here.
他從這里綁架了她。
She got on a train, she came home, she fed the cat.
她上了火車,回到家喂了貓。
He took her.
他綁架了她。
The Nichols' house is a crime scene.
尼克爾斯家是犯罪現場。
I need ERT immediately.
立刻派應急小組過來。
I want Zeller, Katz, and Jimmy Price.
要澤勒、卡茲和吉米·普萊斯。
Yes, and a photographer.
對,還要個攝影師。
Why is it now a crime scene?
為什么現在這里成了犯罪現場?
Can I see your daughter's room?
我能去你女兒房間看看嗎?
Police were up there this moring.
今早已經有警察去看過了。
I'll get that.
我來。
Mr. Nichols, please put your hands in your pockets and avoid touching anything.
尼克爾斯先生,請把雙手放進口袋避免觸碰任何東西。
But we've been in and out of here all day.
可我們整天都在進出這個房間。
You can hold the cat, if it's easier.
你可以抱著貓,能管住你的手。
Elise. I need you to leave the room.
伊莉斯。請你離開房間。