I shoot Mr. Marlow twice, severing jugulars and carotids with near-surgical precision.
我向馬洛先生開了兩槍,手術般的準度射斷頸靜脈和頸動脈。
He will die watching me take what is his away from him.
他只能眼睜睜看著自己的生命被我奪去。
This is my design.
這就是我的設想。
I shoot Mrs. Marlow expertly through the neck.
我熟練地射穿了馬洛太太的脖子,
This is not a fatal wound.
這不是致命傷。
The bullet misses every artery. She is paralyzed before it leaves her body.
子彈避開了所有動脈。在子彈離開身體前,她就已全身癱瘓。
Which doesn't mean she can't feel pain.
但這不代表她感受不到疼痛。
It just means she can't do anything about it.
只是她自救無能,無力反抗。
This is my design.
這是我的設想。
This is DDX Security.
這里是DDX保安公司。
Who am I speaking with?
請問您是哪位?
I need the incident report for the home security company.
我要住宅安保公司的事故報告。
This was recorded as a false alarm.
這次被記錄為誤報警。
There was a false alarm last...week.
上周也有過一次誤報警。
He tapped their phone.
他竊聽了他們的電話。
Yeah. It's been tapped.
是的,電話被竊聽了。
He recorded Mrs. Marlow's conversation with the security company.
他錄下了馬洛太太和安保公司之間的對話。
This is DDX Security. Who am I speaking with?
這里是DDX保安公司,請問您是哪位?
Theresa Marlow.
特蕾莎·馬洛。
Can you please confirm your password for security purposes?
為了安全起見,能請您確認一下密碼嗎?
Tea kettle.
平底茶壺。
Thank you, Mrs. Marlow.
謝謝,馬洛太太,
We detected a front-door alarm.
我們檢測到了前門的警報。
Yeah, sorry about that.
不好意思。
Is there anyone in the house with you at this time, Mrs. Marlow?
現在屋里就您一人嗎?馬洛太太。
I'm just here with my husband.
我和我老公都在。
Do you require any further assistance?
您需要其它幫助嗎?
No. Thank you so much for calling.
不用了,多謝你打電話過來。
And this is when it gets truly horrifying for Mrs. Marlow.
而真正讓馬洛太太毛骨悚然的事才剛剛開始。