Sorry about that.
真不好意思。
There's loads of magical, massive moments in Harry Potter. But the best one is the simplest one.
影片里充斥著大量的魔法瞬間。然而在我心中,最棒的仍是那個最簡單的瞬間。
His transition from an 11-year-old boy without a hope or a dream in the world to it being revealed "you're a wizard".
作為一個沒有希望沒有夢想的十一歲男孩,哈利突然被告知"你是一名巫師"。
You're a wizard, Harry. -I'm a what? -A wizard. And a thumpin' good' un, I'd wager once you train up a little.
你是名巫師,哈利。-我是什么?-一名巫師,我打賭,如果你稍微練練的話還是名超優秀的巫師哦。
It's a part of universal wish fulfillment.
在那一刻,全世界的愿望都得以滿足。
It's not just for children; it's for all of us.
不單只是孩子,我們都是如此。
We'd like to be have taken aside and told we're on this special path.
我們都希望被拉到一邊,然后被告知自己將不走尋常路。
Did you really make anything happed?
你身上有沒有發生過怪事呢?
Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?
當你生氣或是害怕時,發生一些你無法解釋的事情?
And particularly to be told by someone so benign.
尤其當傳話者是一位如此慈祥的人時。
This monstrous, terrifying, brutal but gentle and loving creature.
這家伙是李逵的外表 圣母瑪利亞的心。
Who wouldn't want to have that happen to them?
誰不想碰到那樣的事兒呢?
OK, I'm going to have to look away now.
好啦,我要回避一下。
Because, it's a bit all about moi.
因為接下來講的都是在下。
He'd have to be trained up a bit, of course.
我得訓練它一下 ,當然了。
I can't think of anyone else playing Hagrid other than Robbile.
我無法想象除羅比之外的人來演海格。
He is Hagrid. Yeah, fantastic casting.
他就是海格。選角兒選得太棒了。
Mad and hairy? You wouldn't be talking about me, would you? -No.
毛乎乎的瘋子?你們說的不是我吧?-當然不是。
The person I really stood out for and kept banging on about to the point that Chris Columbus said “yes, of course we'll have him was Robbie Coltrane for Hagrid.
我一直死乞白賴的要求克里斯·哥倫布導演用他,他最終答應的會讓羅比·科特瑞恩扮演海格。
I could not have borne any other actor to play Hagrid.
我接受不了其他人演海格。
Professor Dumbledore, sir. It wasn't Harry. - Hagrid. - I'd be prepared to swear it in front of the Ministry of Magic. -Hagrid.
鄧布利多教授 先生 不是哈利干的。-海格 -我可以在魔法部面前發誓。-海格。
And, that's what Hagrid represents.
這就是海格的性格。
He's the squidgy, benevolent way in which Harry will get there.
滿臉胡須卻又仁慈親切,哈利從他那里得到了不少溫暖。
And I think a lot of people identify with that.
我想很多人都會認同這一點吧。
Hagrid! -Hello! Sorry, don't wish to be rude, but I'm in no fit state to entertain. -We know about the philosopher's stone.
海格!-你們好!抱歉,我不想無禮,但我現在真沒空兒和你們玩。-我們知道魔法石的事了。