Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?
你來啦,海格,還是老樣子嗎?
No, thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business.
謝了,湯姆,今天要替霍格沃茲辦正事。
Just helping young Harry here buy his school supplies.
只是在幫小哈利買學習用品。
Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!
我的老天爺,是哈利·波特!
Welcome back, Mr. Potter. Welcome back.
歡迎回來,波特先生,歡迎回來。
Doris Crockford. Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.
我是桃麗絲·克羅克福德,波特先生,見到你太榮幸了。
Harry Potter. Can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.
哈利·波特,見到你的榮幸之情我無法言喻。
Hello, professor. I didn't see you.
你好,教授,差點沒看到您。
Harry, this is Professor Quirrell.
哈利,這是奇洛教授。
He will be teaching your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.
他在霍格沃茲教黑魔法防御術。
Oh, nice to meet you.
很高興見到你。
Fearfully fascinating subject. Not that you need it, eh, Potter?
奇妙又可怕的學科。不過你用不著學,是吧?
Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy.
好吧,該走了,好多東西要買。
Goodbye.
再見。
See, Harry? You're famous.
看見沒,波特,你很出名。
But why am I famous, Hagrid?
但是為什么我有名,海格?
All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?
剛才那些人為什么都知道我是誰?
I'm not sure I'm exactly the right person to tell you that, Harry.
我不確定我是那個該告訴你的人,哈利。
Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley.
哈利,歡迎來到對角巷。