Allora, come stai, Leone?
(意大利語)最近怎樣,里昂?
Bene.
(意大利語)很好。
OK, OK. Let's talk business.
好的。咱們談談正事吧。
This fat bastard is trying to move in on Morizio's business.
這死胖子混蛋的生意一直想攻進馬利吉歐先生的地盤。
Now you know Morizio is a reasonable guy. He just wants a little conversation.
你也知道,馬利吉歐先生是個明理的人。他只想和對方談談。
But this guy, he don't wanna hear about it. Maybe he'll listen to you.
但這個死胖子就是不買他的帳。我想他也許會聽你的。
He comes to town every Tuesday. Are you free Tuesday?
他每周二都會來城里。你星期二有空嗎?
Yeah, I'm free Tuesday.
是的,我星期二有空。
Nice to see you again, Mr.Jones.
很高興又見到你,瓊斯先生。
Remember, neatness counts. You got one half hour.
記住,把數目弄清楚。你有半個小時時間。
Aah,One hour.
啊,一個小時。
Yeah, what?
喂,怎么了?
It's Tonto, downstairs. There's a guy wants to talk to you.
我是樓下的陶圖。這里有個家伙要找你。
What's he look like?
看起來怎么樣?
Serious.
很嚴肅。
Tell him I'm coming up.
告訴他我要上去了。
He's coming up.
他要上去了。
Somebody's coming up. Somebody serious.
有人來了。來者不善。