Hey, relax man.
放松點,兄弟。
I've got half of Bolivia sitting in those suitcases over there. Hasn't even been cut yet. Go ahead, take it. It's yours.
那邊皮箱里的毒品可以買下半個玻利維亞。還沒摻過東西,純度很高。去吧,拿去吧。全是你的了。
Dial this number.
撥這個號碼。
II'll talk to you later, sweetie, okay? Bye.
我我過幾天再跟你聊,親愛的,好嗎?再見。
Hello? It's Morizio. Remember me? I see you're back in town.
喂?我是馬利吉歐,記得我嗎?我看到你又回城了。
YeahNo. I mean, no. Just for today.
是的不。我是說,沒有。我就呆今天一天。
So it's safe to say today's your last day in town and we'll never see your fat fucking face again?
這么說,今天是你在城里的最后一天了,以后在這個城市,我就再也看不到你那張肥豬臉了?
Yeah. Right.
是,是的。
Let me speak to our mutual friend.
讓我跟我們的朋友說話。
He wants to talk to you.
他要跟你說話。
Yeah.
是的。
Make sure he understands, and let him go.
確定他搞清楚了,再放他走。
Do you understand? So say it.
你搞清楚了嗎?說出來。
I understand.
我搞清楚了。
Good.
很好。
Jesus.
天啊。