You know, you're kind of the talk of the town.
知道嗎 你是全鎮的話題人物
- Am I? - Mm-hmm.
-是嗎 -嗯
Mysterious new guy, oh, yeah.
神秘新人
Well, you have the mysterious thing going, too.
你也挺神秘的
Twinged in sadness.
滿臉哀傷
What makes you think that I'm sad?
為什么覺得我哀傷
Well, we did meet in a graveyard.
我是在墓地遇見你的
Right.
對
Well, no, technically we met in the men's room.
不 準確來說應該是在男廁
You don't want to know, it's.
還是不說了
It's not exactly party chit-chat.
不適合在派對上聊這些
Well, I've never really been very good at, uh
我一直都不太擅長
Chit-chat.
聊天
Last spring...
去年春天
My parents' car drove off of a bridge into the lake.
我父母的車從橋上墜下 掉進湖里
And I was in the backseat and I survived, but...
我當時在后座 撿回一命
They didn't.
他們卻沒那么幸運
So that's my story.
這就是我的故事
You won't be sad forever, Elena.
悲傷不會相伴一生的 埃琳娜
No, Ty.
不行 泰
I'm not having sex against a tree.
我不要靠著樹做愛
-Oh, come on, it would be hot. - For who?
-別啊 多性感 -我不覺得
No, it's not going to happen.
不 不行
It's not going to happen, not here, not like this.
不行 特別是這樣的時間地點
No. I said no.
不行 我說不行
I said no! Ow, that hurts!
不行 好痛
Hey, leave her alone.
放開她
You know, you're starting to get on my nerves, Gilbert.
你真讓我忍不住惱火了 吉爾伯特
Just go, Tyler, get the hell away from me.
快滾 泰勒 離我遠點
Wow. Vicki Donovan says no.
薇姬·多諾萬居然會拒絕男人
That's a first.
頭一回啊
I didn't need your help.
我不需要你幫忙
It seems like you did.
我看未必
- He was just drunk. - I'm drunk.
-他只是醉了 -我也醉了
Am I throwing myself at you?
我這樣對你了嗎
No, you're worse.
不 你更壞
You want to talk to me, get to know me,
你想跟我搭訕 了解我
See into my soul and screw and screw and screw
看穿我的靈魂 攪亂我的思想
Until you're done with me.
直到厭倦我
Is that what you think?
你是這么想的嗎
That's what I know.
我知道一定是這樣