Why are you here? I thought we were done.
你來干什么 交易結束了
I wanna make another trade.
我想再做筆交易
I'm not talking in front of him. Who is this guy?
當著這人的面 我不談生意 他是誰
No he's with me.
他是我帶來的
Oh that's good. With you. That makes it all fine.
真好 你帶來的 這樣就沒問題了是吧
Oh he's no one. Look...
他就是個大不了的人 聽著...
I want to buy back the jewels I sold you.
我想要買回賣給你的珠寶
Who is he?!
他是誰
I said don't worry about it! Look...
我說了別擔心這個 聽著...
I'll give you back all your money.
我把你的錢都還你
You just give me the ring.
你只要把戒指給我
You can keep everything else.
其它的我都不要
Thank you. We appreciate the help.
謝謝你的配合
He's too eager.
他太迫不及待了
This is a setup. It's not!
這是個圈套 不是
He's a royal! Uhh!
他是皇室的人
Let her go!
放開她
No! You can trust me! Look you can trust me!
不 你們可以相信我 相信我
If I wanted to set you up I would have. Don't hurt us!
如果我要對你設套早就設了 別傷害我們
The time for dealing is done.
交易結束
Search him.
搜他身
Snow White.
白雪
Quite a reward.
賞金真豐厚啊
Take her.
帶她走
Go! I'm right behind you.
快跑 我跟在你后面
Follow me! They don't know the forest like I... do!
跟著我 他們沒我熟悉... 這森林
Royal blood is the sweetest of all.
皇室的血最香甜了
You saved me.
你救了我
It's the honorable thing to do.
這是我的榮幸
What about your "special someone"?
你那個特別的某人怎么辦