Show a little respect.
放尊重點
They'll cut your hand off sooner than they'll shake it.
他們會剁手 不會握手
Well then let's get this over with.
那我們去擺平他們吧
Yes we've both got places to be.
是 我們都還有自己的要緊事呢
So let's go.
所以走吧
You have your lonely little corner of solitude to find...
你還得去找個能獨居的角落
And you have a ring less fiancee to appease.
你還要去安慰那個丟了戒指的未婚妻
You're the one who woke him up.
是你叫醒他的
You're the last one he saw.
你是他最后看見的人
He wants to find you.
他一定想找到你
Henry it's not about me. It just
亨利 他不是要找我 而是...
I think he's lost and confused.
我覺得他是很迷惑
He's been in a coma a long time.
他昏迷了很久
But he loves you.
但是他愛你
You need to stop chasing him and let him find you.
你別再去找他 讓他來找你
Kid you need to go home. Where's your mom?
孩子 你該回家了 你媽媽呢
She's gonna kill me and then you and then me again.
她會殺了我 再殺了你 完了再殺我一次
She dropped me at the house then went right out.
她把我送回家后就自己出去了
Well we need to get you back immediately.
我們得立即送你回去
No!
不要
Guys?
快過來
Is that...
那是不是...
Blood.
血跡
Trolls don't like horses.
食人怪不喜歡馬
We walk from here.
我們從這開始走路
Follow me and keep quiet.
跟著我 別說話
Where are they?
他們在哪兒
Oh they're here.
就在這里
It's fine. I know them.
沒事的 我認識他們