Okay, stop.
夠了 站住
- What're you up to? - Excuse me?
-你們在搞什么 -你說什么
Drop the cougar-crap
別廢話了
and tell me why you're after a 10th grader.
說你為什么要追個高二學生
What turns you on?
什么讓你感興趣了
The fact that he shares my DNA
是他和我有一樣的基因
Or that you have full access to my bedroom?
還是你可以隨意進出我房間
Okay. Jesse warned me that this would happen.
好吧 杰西警告過我會發生這種事
Who's Jesse?
誰是杰西
The new guidance counselor that's the best thing
那個新來的顧問
that's happened to this friggin' school
是這所破學校繼有了咖啡車之后
since we got a coffee cart.
發生的最好的事
He sees through the bull and he has a gift
他明察秋毫 還有團結
of bringing together people who need each other.
人們互相幫助的能力
Oh, so you're gonna tell me
你是想告訴我
that Jesse made this little love-connection?
是杰西促成你們這段感情的
Mona, when it comes to me and my friends,
夢娜 當涉及到我和我朋友時
you always have an agenda.
你總是有預謀的
No, you and your friends are the ones with the agenda, Aria.
是你和你朋友有預謀才對 艾瑞亞
After I helped Hanna's mom get out of jail,
在我幫漢娜的媽媽逃過牢獄之災后
I was burned off like a wart.
我卻引火燒身了
That's not exactly what happened.
事情的真相不是那樣的
Really? Then tell me. What happened?
是嗎 那告訴我 到底發生了什么
Why was I iced out after the charges were dropped?
為什么指控都撤銷后 我就被排斥了
Why did the inner circle squeeze me out again?
為什么你們核心小團體又開始排擠我
Right.
沒錯
Well, I'm tired of being yoyo'ed,
我厭倦了被你們耍著玩
and I am hanging out with a different crowd now.
現在我和不同的人在一起
So suck it up, Aria.
別抱怨了 艾瑞亞