anymore.
工作了
Lucas...
盧卡斯
I'm really flattered.
我感到很榮幸
But I'm just not in a place
可是我現在
where I'm even thinking romantically right now.
心思完全不在這方面上
I'm sorry. I, uh...
我很抱歉,我

Yeah.
好吧
You want me to pull up now, sir?
現在停車嗎,先生
I still have my key.
我還有鑰匙
I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything.
如果你需要什么的話,我在廚房
Thank you.
謝謝
Hey, I got us wine, but I can't find a corkscrew anywhere.
我買了酒,但是找不到開瓶器
Give it to me.
給我
I need a pen.
我需要筆
The pen the President gave you? That'll work.
總統給你的那支行嗎,可以
Did you talk to Ms. Skorsky?
你和斯克斯基小姐談了嗎
I did. She said it was intense.
談了,她說當時挺動情的
I think Carly's gonna offer her a job at Slugline.
我覺得卡莉會請她去頭條網工作
Was that your doing? Janine expressed interest.
是你推動的,簡寧也有興趣
I took the next step.
我只是做了個順水人情
Well done. Always good to be owed favors.
做的好,讓別人欠你人情總是好事
I was wondering. Do you ever think about my age?
我之前在想,你考慮過我的年齡嗎
No. Does my age bother you?
沒有,你介意我的年齡嗎
You must have other lovers... men that are younger than me.
你肯定有其他的情人,比我年輕的男人
No. Not that I would mind.
沒有,我并不介意
I am married, after all.
畢竟我已經結婚了