I should probably take off.我該走了
take off匆匆離開
The plane took off despite the fog.
盡管有霧,飛機仍照常起飛。
Wow, you're really kicking my ass.你還真厲害
kick one's ass教訓某人一番,給某人一點顏色看看
I'm still gonna kick your ass.
現在我正打算揍你。
You'd better calm down or Head's gonna kick his ass.
你最好冷靜下來,要不然海德會踢你的屁股。
Maybe we should give this a little more time.或許我們該給彼此多一點時間
a little more稍多的
Can you cut a little more off at the temples?
你可不可以在兩鬢處再剪短上點好嗎?
Hit the ball up a little more, you can make runs.
球再往上打點,你就得分了。