Somebody's getting the royal treatment.
有人要得到星級待遇了
Well, your mom will be home soon.
你媽媽快回來了
I wanted to do something special for her.
我想為她做些特別的事情
I would have just gone for jewelry instead of roasted duck.
要是我就會去買珠寶 而不是烤鴨
But that's just me.
但這只是我的想法
I'm hoping you'll join us.
希望你能加入我們
I think we all could use a nice family night together.
我覺得會是一個很好的家庭之夜
Toby told me about the settlement, dad.
托比告訴了我關于契約的事 爸爸
Yeah, it's a decent amount of money.
對的 那是很大一筆錢
It's not money that he's after.
他想要的不是錢
A couple of days ago
幾天之前
he was ready to settle for a letter of apology.
他想要的是一封道歉信
Mushroom puff?
蘑菇泡芙 要嗎
No, thanks. I try to stay away from fungus.
不用了 謝謝 我想遠離真菌
It's not like you to back away from a case this quickly.
這么快就在案子上退縮 這不像你
I just did what's best for Toby's family.
我只是做了對托比家最好的決定
Did you?
是嗎
Why don't you let me deal with my clients,
你就不能讓我自己處理我的客戶
and you worry just about yourself.
而你就管好你自己嗎