Hey there, beautiful.
你好啊 美人
Oh, my God. What happened?
天哪 怎么回事
It's nothing. Nothing?
沒事 沒事
You got a huge gash above your eye.
你眼睛上面有道大傷口
Well, comes with the territory.
要打勝仗受傷在所難免
Besides, you should've seen the other guy.
你應該看看我的對手
I missed you.
我想你了
Yeah. I missed you, too.
我也想你了
You know, you should look into getting a new one of these.
話說你應該想辦法換個新的了
Well, I've had it since I was fifteen.
這是我15歲時就開始用的
I practice with it before all my big meets.
所有重要比賽之前我都會用它練習
Kind of a superstitious thing.
有點迷信
Brought me good luck again.
但它確實又給我?guī)砹撕眠\
I qualified for nationals.
我入圍全國大賽了
Wow. Congratulations. That's amazing.
恭喜你 真是太棒了
I'm not really surprised.
可我并沒有特別意外
Thanks.
謝謝
So you hungry? You wanna grab something to eat?
你餓了沒 想出去吃點東西嗎