I still want to. But after looking into it,
我還這么想 但仔細看了這案子
I just don't think there's enough evidence
我認為證據不足
to substantiate a lawsuit.
無法起訴他們
We know Wilden altered the file.
我們知道威爾登修改了文件
Yes, but he's dead.
是的 但他已經死了
There's nobody else willing to testify against Radley.
沒人愿意指證拉德里了
Look, Toby, I know this isn't what you wanted to hear,
托比 我知道你不想聽到這種消息
but at least you finally
但至少你終于
know the truth about what happened to your mom.
知道你媽媽到底出了什么事
I spoke with your father.
我跟你父親談過了
He's open to signing the agreement.
他愿意簽協議
But in order to move forward, you need to sign, too.
但為了結束此事 你也得簽
I know it's not going to bring your mother back
我知道這無法讓你母親死而復生
or change the past,
或改變過去
but it can help your future.
但這筆錢對你將來會有幫助