You didn't notice that there was a whole page torn out?你沒留意到一整頁紙被撕掉了嗎
tear out撕下;扯下
I didn't tear out the page. It just came away in my fingers.
我沒有撕掉這頁,它剛好在我手里脫落了。
She felt she could tear out great wisps of her hair.
她覺得她簡直可以把頭發一大把一大把地扯下來。
I've got other stuff on my mind, Spencer.我還有別的事情啊
on one's mind在某人心里; 壓在心頭
Memories of that terrible day are forever engraved on my mind.
那可怕的一天永遠留在我的記憶中。
My deputy has resigned, so I've got a lot on my mind just now.
我的副手辭職了,所以現在有許多事要我操心。
Things that you don't want to talk about.一些你不想說出來的事
talk about談論,談及;談到
I never talk about gossip.
我從不傳播流言蜚語。
Please don't talk about it in front of the children.
請不要當著孩子們談論那事。