Is Hanna here?
漢娜在家嗎
No, she's out with friends.
不在 她跟朋友出去了
Oh. Well, I could come back.
那我找時間再來吧
Mr. Fitz, what's going on?
費茲老師 怎么了
Well, I was hoping to say this to the both of you,
我本來想跟你們兩個人一起說的
but perhaps this is better.
但也許先跟你說更好
I made a mistake.
我之前犯了一個錯誤
I knew that Hanna was having a hard time here at home,
我知道漢娜家里有事
so I gave her an extension on her schoolwork.
所以我給她的作業延了期
But now we're at a place where
但是現在
if she doesn't hand in some of that schoolwork,
如果她再不交作業的話
she might fail the class.
她可能會掛科
I had no idea.
我不知道有這回事
I'm happy to stay with her after school,
我很樂意跟她一起留堂輔導
and a few hours every week could really help.
每周輔導幾個小時就夠了
But she could really stand
但我真的希望
to have some extra encouragement at home.
您在家里多鼓勵鼓勵她
Maybe we could set up a schedule.
我們可以安排下時間
Whatever I can do to help.
只要能幫上忙就行
I'm sorry, that's my new work phone, and--
抱歉 那是我新工作的聯系電話
Oh, please, go ahead.
您先接吧
This might take a minute.
可能需要幾分鐘時間
Oh, that's okay. I can entertain myself.
沒關系 我自娛自樂就行
Dilaurentis properties.
迪勞倫提斯物業
Um, sure.
當然