Frank!
弗蘭克!
Are you all right?
你怎么樣?
I’m fine.
我沒事
I just dropped in to do a little shopping.
我只是掉下去 可以買點東西了
I gotta lose this sled.
我得把雪橇扔了
Hold on! We’ll pull you up.
堅持住! 我們把你拉上來
Jason! You’ve got to support Frank’s weight.
詹森!你必須支撐住弗蘭克的體重
Okay, I’ll try.
好的 我試一試
Okay, I think I have his weight now.
好的 我想現在我支撐住他的體重了
I’m coming to you.
我正向你靠近
The glass is breaking!
玻璃碎了!
Too much weight.
太重了
It’s not gonna hold.
不可能支撐住的
No. No.
不 不要
Frank. I can get you out.
弗蘭克 我可以把你拉上來
Don’t do it!
別那么做!
-No, Frank, no! -Frank, no!
不 弗蘭克 不要! 弗蘭克 不要!
Frank!
弗蘭克!
What have you got there?
你拿的是什么?
A Gutenberg Bible2.
一本古騰堡印刷的圣經
It was in the rare books room.
在稀有圖書室里
You think God’s gonna save you?
你以為上帝會來解救你嗎?
No. I don’t believe in God.
不 我不信上帝
You’re holding onto that Bible pretty tight.
但你把圣經抓的很緊
I’m protecting it.
我在保護它