
tayshawn.
泰肖恩?
Ohh...
奧
i'm Here.
我在這里
get Away, Get Away!
走開 走開!
i Ain't Worth It. I Ain't Worth It.
我不值得你來關心 我不值得
i Ain't Worth It.
我不值得你來關心
no, No, No. I Know You Are.
不 不 不 我知道是你畫的畫
i Saw Your Work.
我看見了你的作品
and It's Beautiful.
真的太漂亮了
it's Ok.
沒事了
oh, It's Ok. It's Ok.
哦 沒事了 沒事了
it's Ok.
沒事了
it's Ok.
沒事了
where Am I Gonna Go Now, Mr. Clark?
我現在該去哪里 克拉克先生?
i'm Gonna Help You.
我會幫助你的
i'm Not Going Anywhere.
我不會離開你
ok?
好嗎?
here We Go.
我們到了
tayshawn.
泰肖恩
you'll Be Staying Here For A While.
你會在這里待一段時間
thanks, Mr. Turner.
謝謝你 特納先生
you're Welcome.
不客氣
hey.
嘿
you're Gonna Be Safe Here.
你在這里會很安全的
but, Uh, We'll Find Him A Place.
但是,呃 我們會幫他找個地方
it May Take A While, Ron,
或許要花上一段時間 倫
i Give You My Word.
我向你保證
so, Which Room Was Yours?
哪間屋子是你的?
i'll See You First Thing In The Morning.
我明早第一時間就會來找你
yes, Sir.
好的 先生
for Highest Achievement In Science,
科學最高成績頒給
badriyah Santhanam.
班德里婭.桑坦納姆
thank You, Mr. Clark.
謝謝你 克拉克先生
you Are Welcome, Doctor.
不客氣 醫生