
thank You, Mr. Clark!
謝謝你 克拉克先生!
thank You, Mr. Clark!
謝謝 克拉克先生!
and This Phantom Guy, He's Like So In Love With This Girl
這個鬼魅的家伙 他好像愛上了這個女孩
that He's Got To Grab Her Up, You Know?
然后他就把她給綁架了 你知道嗎?
and Then He Takes Her To This Secret Crib,
然后他把她帶到了一個秘密的拘禁點
and Then--and Then He Keeps Her There,
然后--然后他一直把她留在那里
and Then They Find Him.
然后 他們找到了他
then What Happens?
然后發生了什么事?
well, I'm Not Going To Tell You.
我不會告訴你結果的
you'll Find Out.
你自己去看
what The Hell?
這他媽的是怎么回事?
you Ruined My Wall!
你毀了我的墻!
i Told You To Paint That Crap In The Street!
我告訴過你要畫這破玩意兒 就去街上畫!
not In My House!
不要畫在我的屋子里!
get Off Of Me, Man! Get Off Of Me!
放開我 伙計!放開我!
you Think You Can Do Whatever You Want?
你以為你能隨心所欲嘛?
you Piece Of Garbage!
你個垃圾廢物!
ah! Oh!
啊!哦!
ok, Guys, Go In. The Play's Gonna Start.
好了 孩子們 進去吧 演出就要開始了
let's Go In.
一起進去吧
come On, Get In There.
快點 進去吧
let's Go.
快點走
i Can't Find Tayshawn.
我找不到泰肖恩
there's Plenty Of Parents Here.
這里有很多家長在呢
go Look For Him, Mr. Clark.
去找找看他 克拉克先生
we'll Look After The Kids.
我們會照顧好孩子們的