
and Yourselves What You Can Do.
告訴你們自己你們都能做到些什么
and Your Parents...
告訴你們的父母...
and You Guys Don't Have Anything You Want To Tell Me?
難道你們就沒有什么想要對我說的嗎?
there's No Way We're Gonna Pass Those Tests.
我們不可能都通過那些測驗的
don't Jump On Us, Man--sir.
不要指望我們了 伙計--先生
we Always Mess Up.
我們總是會搞砸
everything We Do In This Room Is Personal,
所有在這間屋子中的人都不只是一個人
i Mean, It's Nothing Personal.
我是說 不是我一個人那么說
how We Talk To Each Other,
我們是怎么跟彼此說的
how We Work Together,
我們是怎么一起努力的
and How We've Prepared For These Tests.
我們是怎么來一起準備這些考試的
but We're Way Behind Now.
但我們一直是落后的啊
we're Not Behind. You're Ahead!
我們沒有落后 你們是領先的
everyone Thinks We're Losers, Mr. Clark.
所有人都覺得我們是失敗者 克拉克先生
no.
不
you Are Not Losers.
你們不是失敗者
these Rules?
這些班規?
they Represent Everything You've Accomplished This Year.
它們出現在你們今年所做的所有努力中
discovering New Things,
發現新的事物
believing In Each Other,
相信彼此
believing In Yourselves.
相信你們自己
and I'm Proud Of You.
我為你們感到驕傲
compared To All That, This Test? Pfh.
相對于這些而言 這個考試?切