Hi, sweetheart. Can you give me a hand with this packing?
嗨,寶貝兒,可以幫一把手嗎?
'Cause your mum is making a right mess of it.
你媽媽簡直搞得亂七八糟
Dad, why do you need four pairs of brown trousers?
爸爸,你為什么要四條褐色的褲子?
'Cause they go with everything.- They do not.
因為他們能搭很多衣服。他們不行
Hey, I'm not going on a fashion shoot.
嗨,我又不是去做時尚攝影
Hey, what is it, munchkin?
嗨,怎么了,小白?
Dad, I don't like it when you and Mum fight.
爸爸,我不想你和媽媽吵架、
Promise me you won't hang out with any Kiwi women while you're away.
向我保證,你去了那里,不能在新西蘭拈花惹草
Not even ugly ones.
丑的也不行
What are you talking about, Georgia?
你在說什么,Georgia?
Hey, this is a big change for us all.
嗨,這對于我們大家都是個很大的改變
I'm not going out there to be "living La Vida Loca."
我去那里又不是去那里定居
Though I'm glad you still think your dad's a handsome old devil,
盡管我很高興你一直認為你老爹是個老帥哥
even if he does belong in the Stone Age.
即使他屬于石器時代
Come on, then. How many pairs of brown trousers do I need?
好的,你決定,我能帶幾條棕色的褲子?
Two.- Two.
兩條,兩條
Georgia? It's a boy. Result!- What boy?
Georgia?是個男孩,有料到,什么男孩?
Mr Peter Dyer.- Oh, no. Saliva Boy.
Peter Dyer先生,哦,不,口水男
What? He sounds keen to talk to you.
什么?他說希望和你談談