And how do you know of this creature?
你是怎么知道這些把戲的?
Because....
因為...
Because I brought him here. Lucas!
因為是我帶他來這的 Lucas
I knew it. I told you.
我就知道 早說過了
Guards, remove this human. Come on, kid.
工兵們 把這個人帶走 來吧 孩子
Hova! Lucas!
Hova Lucas
No. Wait. The potion.
不 等等 那藥水
That's it! Zoc, you shrunk me. You can shrink the Cloudbreather.
對了 Zoc 你把我縮小了 肯定也能把吐霧怪縮小的
We can load these things up and then:
我們可以裝進這里面向他噴射
Right in the ear!
正好噴進耳朵里
Yes. Yes, perhaps.
是的 這也許可以
But the Cloudbreather towers above us like a tree.
但是吐霧怪高得像棵樹一樣
How do we get close enough?
我們怎么才能夠接近他呢?
I've got an idea.
我有個主意
Zoc, you would trust this human? Zoc
你要相信這個人類嗎?
Yoohoo, hello?
嘿 有人在嗎?
We need to talk to you.
我們想跟你談談
Show yourselves.
現身吧
Down here. Hello?
就在下面 有人嗎?
Well, well, well. Just in time for lunch.
很好 午餐時間到了
Hello. Wait.
你好 等等
Listen to me. We come in peace.
請聽我說 我們是為了和平來的
The exterminator's here. He brings death clouds that will destroy us all...
那有個殺蟲專家 他帶來的毒霧會把我們都殺死的