I don't believe this! Wow, look at this refrigerator! It's gigantic! I mean I could live in this thing! I'd be cold, but I'm always cold. Oh my God, look at these spider burners! I love spider burners.
真不敢相信,你看這個冰柜,有夠大的。我可以住在里面,會冷,不過我本來就很冷。是傳統火爐,我最喜歡傳統火爐了
So you like it?
你喜歡嘍?
Oh, it is sooo perfect. Thank you so much.
太完美了,真謝謝你
Oh, you're welcome.
不客氣
Did you just smell my hair?
你剛才在聞我的頭發?
Nooo. Uh-huh, no way. What? No.
怎么可能,沒有啊
Oh God.
天哪
What?
怎么了?
You still have feelings for me don't you?
你對我還是有感覺
Now, nooo! I'm just excited about the restaurant, that's all.
我只是對餐廳的事很興奮
Pete.
皮特
Okay, I love you. Is that so bad?
我愛你,有這么糟嗎?
No, it's not bad. It's not bad at all. It's-it's really nice.
不糟,一點也不糟。其實很好
Look, the only who stands to get hurt is me. And I'm okay with that.
會受傷的人是我,我都不介意了
You may be okay about getting hurt, but I am not okay with being the one who hurts you. That's why I can't take this job.
你或許不介意受傷,我卻不能當那個傷你的人,所以我不能接受這份工作
What?
什么?
And well, we probably shouldn't see each other anymore. I'm sorry.
我們也不該再見面了。對不起
Okay, yeah. I mean... If that's, if that's really what you want, okay.
你如果真的這么想,那好吧
Okay, bye.
好,再見