Hey.
嘿
How's she doing?
雞妹妹好嗎?
She?
妹妹?
Well yeah, don't-don't you think it's a she?
你不覺得是妹妹嗎?
I don't know. I can't tell, what ever it was went back in too quickly.
我不知道,看不出來,那個東西一下子就縮回去了
Well, anyway, I got to go change, I'm ah, meeting some of the cast for drinks.
我要換衣服,我要去跟其他演員喝酒
Excuse me?
什么?
What?
怎么了?
I stayed home from work today while you were at rehearsal so somebody could be here with our chick!
你排練時,我留在家里,好陪著我們的小雞
Hey! Who was up from 2 o'clock this morning until 5 o'clock this morning trying to get her back to sleep?
是誰從半夜兩點撐到五點?好哄她睡覺?
You don't think I get up when you get up?
你以為我沒起來嗎?
Ohhh, here it comes.
又來了
Yes, here it comes! I'm stuck here all day, and then you come in and spend two seconds with us and then expect to go off gallivanting with your friends? Well I don't think so mister!
沒錯,又來了。我整天困在這里。你才回來陪了我們幾秒鐘,就要出去跟朋友花天酒地?這樣不行喔,先生
Hey!! I need to relax! Okay? I was working all day!
我需要輕松一下,我忙了一整天
And you don't think taking care of our chick is work?
照顧我們的小雞就不忙?
That's not what I said. Okay, I just meant...
我不是那個意思,我是說…
I know what you meant!! You notice that ever since we got this chick, we've been fighting a lot more than we used to?
我不是那個意思,我是說…我知道你想說什么,你有沒有發現,自從有了小雞,我們爭吵的次數變多了?
I don't know, maybe we weren't ready to have a chick.
也許我們還不適合養小雞
I'll take her back tomorrow.
我明天送它回去
Do you think we'll get our three bucks back?
三塊錢會退嗎?