You want some?
要喝點東西么
Hanna,
漢娜
You don't need a lawyer
要不要咖啡還是
to tell me whether or not you'd like a cup coffee.
不需要律師在場的
No, thank you.
不了 謝謝
How about I tell you what I know?
要不我來說說我怎么想的
You were carrying a concealed firearm without a license.
你在沒有執照的情況下私自攜帶槍支
The gun is a .38 caliber revolver.
那是把.38口徑左輪手槍
Yours holds six bullets,
你這槍能裝六發子彈
But you had only four.
但其中只有四法
Straight away you gotta wonder
通常情況 你就會想
where the other bullets went, right?
那兩發子彈去哪兒了 對吧
You could be looking at a third-degree felony charge
你可能會被指控三級重罪
for carrying a concealed weapon.
由于私自攜帶槍
That's up to a seven-year sentence.
最多可判七年刑
Hanna, I do not want to see that happen to you.
漢娜 我不希望這事發生在你身上
Neither do you. Neither do your parents.
你也不希望 你父母也不希望
But I need you to think about who you're trying to protect
但我需要你想想 你到底要保護誰
and why.
還有為什么
How do you know I wasn't just protecting myself?
你怎么知道我不是在保護我自己
A hunch.
感覺
That'll be your mom.
應該是你媽媽
Hanna, we're going.
漢娜 我們能走了
Her bail's been paid and her lawyer's on the way.
保釋金已付 律師也在路上了
Come on. - I will walk you out.
走吧 -我送你出去