What the... What is that supposed to mean?
真他... 到底什么意思?
Wait, settle down. What is it supposed to mean?
等下 冷靜點兒 到底什么意思?
Erica, the reason we're able to sit here and drink right now
Erica 我們現在坐在這兒喝東西
is 'cause you used to sleep with the door guy.
不就是因為你跟看門的睡過覺么
"The door guy"? His name is Bobby. I have not slept with the door guy.
"看門的"叫Bobby 我沒跟"看門的"睡過覺
The door guy is a friend of mine, and he's a perfectly good class of people.
"看門的"是我的朋友 他是非常非常好的那一類人
And what part of Long Island are you from, Wimbledon?
你覺著你是從長島哪個地頭來的? 溫布爾登?
Wait. Wait, wait. I'm going back to my dorm.
等下 我要回宿舍了
Is this real? Yes.
等下 等下 你來真的? 是的
Then wait, I apologize, okay? I have to go study.
OK 那等一下 我道歉好了... 我得去看書了
Erika... Erica?
嗯? Yes?
I'm sorry, I mean it. I appreciate that, but I have to go study.
對不起 真的 多謝了 不過我要去看書了
Come on, you don't have to study. Let's just talk.
得了 你用不著看書 你用不著去看書 我們聊聊
I can't. Why?
不行 為什么?
Because it is exhausting. Dating you is like dating a StairMaster.
因為太累人了 跟你約會就像跟跑步機約會似的
All I meant is that you're not likely to... Currently...
我的意思是你不像是...
I wasn't making a comment on your parents.
目前我并沒有對你的父母 進行任何評論
I was saying that you go to BU. I was stating a fact, that's all,
我只是說你要去波士頓大學 我只是說事實而已
and if it seemed rude, then I apologize.
如果表現得粗魯了 我當然就應該道歉
I have to go study. You don't have to study.
我要去看書了 你用不著去看書
Why do you keep saying I don't have to study?
你干嘛一直說我用不著去看書
'Cause you go to BU.
你去波士頓大學 還用看書嗎
Do you want to get some food?
要吃點兒什么嗎?
I am sorry you are not sufficiently impressed with my education.
真抱歉 令你對我的教育程度嗤之以鼻了
And I'm sorry I don't have a rowboat, so we're even.
真抱歉我沒有賽艇 這樣我們扯平了
I think we should just be friends. I don't want friends.
我想我們只做朋友就好了 我用不著朋友
I was just being polite.
我只是客套一下
I have no intention of being friends with you.
我根本不想跟你做朋友...
I'm under some pressure right now from my OS class
我這陣子因為操作系統課 壓力很大
and if we could just order some food, I think we should...
如果點些東西吃的話 我想我們...
Okay, you are probably going to be a very successful computer person.
聽著 你在電腦這一行或許會很成功
But you're gonna go through life thinking that girls don't like you
但你這輩子都不會有姑娘喜歡
because you're a nerd.
你要是覺得是因為你不善言辭...
And I want you to know from the bottom of my heart that that won't be true.
那我真心地想讓你知道 那不是真的
It'll be because you're an asshole.
之所以沒有姑娘喜歡你 因為你就是個混蛋