Henry! - Don't kill me
亨利! - 別生我的氣
Henry, what are you doing?
亨利,你在做什么?
I love you. Don't kill me .The door's closed
我愛你,別生我的氣.門還沒開
I like your floor.
我喜歡你們的地板
I can't accept this! There is no substitute for your own child!
我不能接受!自己的孩子無法替代
You don't have to accept it or even try. It's not too late to take him back
你不必接受或試用.還來得及還回去
What were you thinking? - Shh
你在想什么?
I'll do whatever you want me to do. - Do you think I can just.
你要我怎樣都行. - 你以為我能這樣.
I can just. - I'll do whatever you want me to do!
我能。。。 - 你要我怎樣都行
I don't know what to do
我不知道該怎樣
I know, I know. I'll return him to Cybertronics first thing in the morning .It's gone
明天一早我就把他還回去.沒問題
Good .I mean, Henry, did you see his face?
很好.亨利,你看到他的臉嗎?
He's.He's so real
他好像真人
But he's not. - No, he's not
但他不是. - 他不是
I mean, inside he's like all the rest, isn't he?
他的內部是機器人,對吧?
A hundred miles of fiber, yeah
對,內部有一百哩長的光纖
But outside, he just looks so real. like he is a child
但是他的外表卻像真人.就像一個小孩
A Mecha child - A child
一個機器小孩 - 一個小孩
The show of faith my company has placed on me, on us, is extraordinary
公司對我們有極大的信任感
Now, there are a few simple procedures we need to follow. if and when you decide to keep David
如果我們決定留下大衛.就必須進行幾項程序
If you decide to keep him, there's an imprinting protocol.
你必須啟動認養協議
consisting of a code string of seven particular words. which need to be spoken to David in the predefined order that's been printed here
那是一串七個字的字串.你必須按照順序念給大衛聽
Now, Monica, for our own protection this imprinting is irreversible
為了保護我們.這項協議是不能更改的
The robot child's love would be sealed. in a sense, hardwired. and would be part of him forever
他的愛將 永遠燒錄在他的硬體上
Because of this, after imprinting no Mecha child can be resold
所以機器小孩不能重新販售
If an adopted parent should ever decide not to keep the child they must return it to Cybertronics for destruction
如果認養父母決定不要這小孩.必須將他退回公司銷毀
I had to sign a letter of agreement, or they wouldn't even let you see David
我簽了協議書你才能見到大衛
You have to sign it too. Right here
你也要這里簽名
Monica, don't imprint until you're entirely sure
夢妮卡,你不確定就別認養他
Silly man. Of course I'm not sure
別傻了,我當然不確定