So that's why we have to leave Stepford?
這就是我們必須離開斯苔福的原因?
I'm not following. OK.
我不明白 好的
Before, Roger was witty and stylish and ironic.
以前的羅杰風趣,時髦 說話尖銳諷刺
And I'm sure he still is. No.
我確定他現在還是 不
Now he's making speeches in a Brooks Brothers suit.
現在他穿著布魯克斯牌的西服演講
Hey, there's lots of ways to be gay.
嘿,做同性戀有很多種方式的
Don't try to make him into a stereotype.
不要把他定了型
Bobbie is right, and she's leaving too.
芭比是對的,而且她也要離開了
This place does something to people.
這個地方改變了人們
All of the women are always busy and perfect and smiling,
所有的女人總是很忙 很完美并且微笑著
and all of the men are always happy.
而所有的男人總是很開心
And that's a problem because...? Because it's not normal, Walter.
有什么不對的…? 因為這不正常,沃特
It's... It's not the world. It's not us.
這…這不是原來的世界,這不是我們
And I'm picking up our kids from camp right now,
我現在就把孩子們從日營接回來
and we're getting out of here.
我們這就離開這兒
With or without you.
不管有沒有你
Secure.
安全
You'll never change, will you?
你永遠也不會變,對嗎?
Not really.
不會真的變
Open the door.
把門打開
Unlock front.
打開前門
And you're right.
你是對的
About what?
什么?
If you're that unhappy, then we should move.
如果你那么不開心 那我們就應該搬家
Maybe head back to the city.
也許搬回城市里
We could leave tomorrow.
我們可以明天走
Thank you.
謝謝你
Thank you.
謝謝
What do you got there? Huh?
你叼著什么呢?嗯?