Damn. Come on, let's go.
該死,來吧,我們走
You think this is all right, sneaking around?
你覺得這樣沒問題嗎 在這里偷偷摸摸的
Add it up.
你想一想
All the women around here are perfect sexkitten bimbos.
這里所有的女人都是 完美的性感小貓般的傻瓜
All the men are drooling nerds.
所有的男人都是流口水的討厭鬼
Doesn't that seem strange? Not to me.
那看起來不奇怪嗎 我覺得不
Why not? I work in television.
為什么不 我在電視界工作
Oh, come on.
噢,來吧
You know, Walter, I think Joanna is right.
你知道,沃爾特 我想喬安娜是對的
I think Stepford is the answer. She's a great gal.
我想斯戴福就是答案 她是一個很棒的女生
Or she will be.
或者她將會是
Come on, help me up. We shouldn't be here.
來,幫幫我 我們不應該來這兒
Oh, come on. Don't be such a chicken.
噢,來吧,別這么膽小
I should be home with my cupcakes. Why?
我應該在家陪著我的小蛋糕 為什么?
Because you only made 5,000 of them?
因為你只做了5000個?
We're trespassing. Only if we get caught.
我們是非法闖入 會被抓到的
Damn, I can't see a thing.
該死,我什么也看不見
Oh, there's the light. There it is.
噢,燈在那兒 就在那兒
No, Bobbie.
不要,芭比
This is like some alien freak show.
這真像是變態外星人展覽
Why? They're just family portraits.
為什么?只是家庭肖像而已
Yeah, that's what I said.
對,我說的就是這個
The lights.
燈
We should get out of here.
我們應該趕快離開
Should we run?
我們應該跑掉嗎?
Oh, my God.
噢,我的天