Those are the facts, but how are we supposed to check them?這就是事實,但我們應該怎么檢查呢
be supposed to應該;認為必須;被期望
I'm supposed to be there at five.
我得五點鐘到那兒。
You're supposed to pay the bill by Friday.
你最晚在星期五結清這筆帳。
You'd go back there?你愿意回去
go back回去
The children have to go back to school next week.
下周孩子們要返校了。
I don't think I could look them in the eye.我覺得我沒法面對她們
look sb in the eye正視, 打量(某人)
I won't be able to look him in the eye if I lie.
我要是撒謊, 我就不敢直視他的眼睛。
Not one of the men dared look him in the eye.
沒有人敢正眼看他。