視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《美少女的謊言》第四季第三集
What is it? What's what?
怎么了 什么怎么了
You're looking at me like
你看我的眼神
you thought I might steal your chicken satay.
就像我偷吃了你的雞肉沙爹
Oh. No, I just...
沒 我只是
I just think you were gypped.
我就是覺得你被騙了
How's that?
為什么
Well, you went to New York,
你去了紐約
and all you got to see was the inside of a stupid hotel.
而你卻待在酒店哪都沒去
Come on. That was a business seminar,
拜托 這是商務研討會
not a pleasure trip.
又不是觀光游
So you didn't get to do anything.
這么說你也沒干什么
You didn't go shopping or...
你沒去購物或者
go to a restaurant?
沒去餐廳吃飯
Do you want my itinerary, Hanna?
你要看我的行程表嗎 漢娜
It was conferences and meetings the whole time.
從頭到尾都是開會
And then they marched us off
然后他們在周五晚上
to a musical on Friday night as a reward.
帶我們去看了音樂劇算是獎勵
What show?
哪部劇
"Anything Goes."
萬事成空